The Pussification Of Men...

never desired to roll around on the ground with a man trying to pin him (wrestling) lol.

That's your spin on you didn't want to get embarrassed by somebody your equal in height and weight making you feel inadequate. It's a sport that tests your physical strength, flexibility, ability to think, mental toughness and courage... not just your hand eye coordination and speed. I could see you not having a desire to get folded up, put on your back and embarrassed because you couldn't do anything to prevent it. A lot of people were that way - even football players, they didn't want the one on one - all eyes on me type of test. It was pretty nerve racking stuff at first. I know because I used to invite them onto the mat. The ones that did have enough nerve to give it a shot blamed losing on us knowing more moves and practicing and they were right. You don't hear about people in other sports having to cut 10lbs in a few hours. Pretty grueling stuff. You can try to downplay it all you want.

Wrestling is THE HARDEST sport you can try out for, ask anybody who's ever participated in it. The reason I did it is because if I lost - I could only blame myself. I used to hear people on the football team blaming the quarterback, running back, linemen... everybody but themselves. In wrestling, if you get handled, you get handled. Nobody else to blame.

If I did the normal reading into your post.... I'd say that you wouldn't want anybody to see that you were "excited" after a man used his "skrangth" to control you, lol.

"Hey... that Jaylip guy has a woody! Booooooo!!!"

j/k :cheers:

I hope by now... the FP community knows my stance on TPOM...

Last edited by a moderator:
gay men, as long as your not too busy doing your nails/hair/etc. to go out and get your hands dirty and bring food home to the family table...were good. :D
this thread's been through the shit storms though. doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been entertaining though :D

pussies, I'm personaly more concerned about how you'd effect the economy and things of the like, i swear if i'm contributing to your welfare because your merely a panzy....aarrrrrgh! >:D "I'mma kiiiIIIll you!" lol

Last edited:
beggars can't be choosers...what else is new

---------- post added at 07:52 am ---------- previous post was at 07:41 am ----------

"real niggas" like who?

real niggaz means the streets

That goes through the worst of real situations in life.

This goes beyond color.

The streets can be not just America but Iran, Iraq,

Do you know how respected Tupac Music is in the Arab world?

Last edited:
This thread went from shirts, to pants, to nephews, to purple sweaters, to barbies, to dresses, to wrestling... smh.

I don't have much time to clown today though. Keep bangin'. (wait... I might have to stop using that)

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been entertaining though :D

:cheers:

Anybody know who Don Lemon is? He's probably still trending somewhere...

45 years of shame according to Don... said he prayed that it would go away, lol.... smh.

P.S.: (everybody should watch the news)

Nba executive came out yesterday too

Something is seriously going wrong

I AGREE! Why do they think people want / should know.

They should keep it to themselves. Actually, I think it's weird for them to be spreading their personal business - publicly.

I mean... who wants to know that ish?

It's like they're embarrassed and shamed by it but get up enough nerve to tell everybody.... FOR WHAT!?!

well i wiki'd Don lemon, and according to what he's done (apparently, i do acknowledge i'm reading a wiki on a cnn news anchor) he sounds pretty straight *chuckles* to me.

well i wiki'd Don lemon, and according to what he's done (apparently, i do acknowledge i'm reading a wiki on a cnn news anchor) he sounds pretty straight *chuckles* to me.

He said he tried to pray it away... and God didn't bail him out...

It's like he's blaming God or something. Crazy guy, I only suspected him once when he said something weird... now I'll get my news from another source or the network ratings may assume that people are supporting...

TPOM !!!!!!!!

They should ban that FAR AWAY video too before clones pop up.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.

oh? lol! well that's pretty lame i gotta agree.
funny stuff xD

i know it's kind of old fashioned to win a woman over with mere charm, and a genuine smile. But I swear if this shit keeps up were going to be basing our relationships and human mating on mere statistics/numbers/charts doing with trends......and don't tell me to put on a tinfoil hat! look at how easily manipulated the younger generations are getting based on mere tv programming, the pussification of men has alot more to do with our day to day lives then you can even imagine if you disagree! lol

damnit! there's a tribe situation, and then there's a neo..you need to wake up....you are the one situation (refering to the matrix btw....)...LMAO!
think of all those people in pods, living in computer simulations, and there frail bodies that are not even strong enough or even knowing enough to fight there way out of there current situation.

Last edited:
oh? lol! well that's pretty lame i gotta agree.
funny stuff xD

Yeah, he had a lot of supporters because he was a "sort of" young black news anchor on CNN.

... now his viewership will go in the toilet for blabbing his personal business all over the place. Still not sure why people feel other people need to know, oh well...

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

oh? look at how easily manipulated the younger generations are getting based on mere tv programming, the pussification of men has alot more to do with our day to day lives then you can even imagine if you disagree! lol!

That's why you have to join the WAR!

... because in 15 years, kids won't even know that pink and tight pants "USED TO BE" for women. They'll be 3 years old and see men running around in pink and think that there's nothing odd about it. They'll grow up that way...

Family Embraces 5 Year Old Son Who Wants to be a Princess

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

"My Princess Boy"

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

This world is upside down. This needs to stop now!

I really really really hate this generation!

Back to the music breakroom jail -

"princess boy"..."pretty bytch"...wow...maybe there actually IS a PROBLEM...

OR

the PROBLEM is people not being OPEN-MINDED.

it's a tough one to call accurately & thoroughly...

I'm all for open-mindness (is that a word?), but c'mon... How far/low can we go?

FORGET BEING OPEN-MINDED....

A MAN HAS a STANDARD.
HE STICKS TO THAT STANDARD.
THAT IS WHAT MAKES THAT MAN.

You guys have to stop listening to this junk coming out of that TELL-LIES-VISION.

They are the ones that got everyone saying be open-minded, NO

I HAVE A STANDARD.

Last edited:
That's your spin on you didn't want to get embarrassed by somebody your equal in height and weight making you feel inadequate. It's a sport that tests your physical strength, flexibility, ability to think, mental toughness and courage... not just your hand eye coordination and speed. I could see you not having a desire to get folded up, put on your back and embarrassed because you couldn't do anything to prevent it. A lot of people were that way - even football players, they didn't want the one on one - all eyes on me type of test. It was pretty nerve racking stuff at first. I know because I used to invite them onto the mat. The ones that did have enough nerve to give it a shot blamed losing on us knowing more moves and practicing and they were right. You don't hear about people in other sports having to cut 10lbs in a few hours. Pretty grueling stuff. You can try to downplay it all you want.

Wrestling is THE HARDEST sport you can try out for, ask anybody who's ever participated in it. The reason I did it is because if I lost - I could only blame myself. I used to hear people on the football team blaming the quarterback, running back, linemen... everybody but themselves. In wrestling, if you get handled, you get handled. Nobody else to blame.

If I did the normal reading into your post.... I'd say that you wouldn't want anybody to see that you were "excited" after a man used his "skrangth" to control you, lol.

"Hey... that Jaylip guy has a woody! Booooooo!!!"

j/k :cheers:

I hope by now... the FP community knows my stance on TPOM...

LMAO :rofl: Rome u r a true comedian! I feel honored that my 1 liner about wrestling can garner so much of a response, and from YOU of all people. No disrespect to the "good ole wrasslin days" you and the guys of "equal in height and weight" used to have. But responding/ASSUMING i didn't wrestle was because I "didn't want to get embarrassed" or "feel inadequate" is a little concerning to me.

All i said was I didn't find the concept of rollin round on a mat wit another dude trying to pin him down something that I would like to do lol. You then FLIP it and imply that I didnt wanna be flexed lmao... :rofl: the reach is disappointing from you, especially because you mentioned earlier in the thread about the TPOM of people throwing "lil jabs" lol.

I do agree wit you on the football thing, thats why i box. 1 on 1, mano e mano, without the whole body rubbing/pinning with another man that you get with wrestling. Not sayin that was the reason why you wrestled... just sayin, its other sports that are 1 on 1... physical... and you chose wrestling... lol.

To each his own :cheers:

I'm not open minded either... (when it comes to certain things).

Everyone is an individual... they get to choose what they think about everything under the sun. When others don't approve, it does no harm unless it harms someone else. That's the reason radical groups can have public rallies, people may not agree with them or whatever... but it's their right to have their own beliefs.

Some things go too far and people are afraid to say anything for fear of being looked at as being "out of touch", "old school", "a hater" and about 50 other things... all because of their view.

I say let everyone have their views and opinions... let everyone have their likes and dislikes... simple concepts.

What if I all of a sudden changed my stance on pink shirts and tight pants.... how many people would feel better because of it?

... and if my stance causes you any grief, well, that's just too damn bad huh?

... and it doesn't look like I'm the only one that's not for these "changes" but no one seems to address anyone else... somebody want to explain that real fast. Within the next couple of minutes.

Back