The Pussification Of Men...

If TPOM is real then it might as well be exposed. Human existence is meant to be explored. I would rather challenge every concept. It's all well and good talking about it but what are you gonna do about it? Nothing.

You think without "TPOM" the world is fine, everything is going swell?

Every aspect of the globe is taking it up the behind.

Just because you aren't "TPOM" do you think you're in charge of anything? untouchable? You make me laugh.

So I ask again, why are some of you pullin skeletons out your closet? Why would you post some of this non-sense on here? What purpose does it serve for you guys to do this. Modus I think this is their therapy. Its like an alcoholic needing to admit that yes they have a problem. So until the alcoholic, drug addict, or TPOMaholic finally admit to it its not a problem. So when you guys find yourselves cuddled up with your "Homie"...you can resurrect this and finish cleaning out your closet by postin it for the world to see.

Stop justifying your approval/advocation of TPOM just roll with it. Being proud of who you are means not having to say sorry or justify what you do, responding simply falls back into the TPOM.

...oh yeah we'll get back to music soon I'm sure. Someone needs to post another Remix thread or maybe finish up the Obie Trice Remix thread.

:cheers:

The reason they can't understand you Rome.

You came up in a different era. Where men where tough. No crying.

We had A-team Rambo, Rocky . The music was macho Public Enemy ,KRS 1.

These new cats are forced to listen to soft and emotional men gone wild.

There is a problem going on in this world right now.

This is prophetic actually. It was told that men were gonna turn this way. I know you don't believe in that. But is was written a long time ago.

Nowadays you don't know what kind of person you are talking too.

THIS NEW GENERATION IS WHAT THE 60'S GENERATION WAS

REBELLIOUS AND OUT OF ORDER

Back to the Music Breakroom for me.. Just had to let you know you re not alone on this one.

P.S. Once they are finished with O.D.D. FUTURE- TYLER THE CREATOR WILL BE A NOBODY.

HE FORGOT THE GOLDEN RULE. THE STREETS HAVE TO BACK YOU FIRST.

NOT THE MAINSTREAM.

THEY ARE GONNA USE AND ABUSE THEM -WATCH AND SEE

Last edited:

They throw footballs on 46" widescreen LCD TV's and brag about how good they are at football.

That video of those dudes dancing doing that Sha Na Na thing was ridiculous... there was a bunch of them in that room.

I remember awhile back somebody posted a vid of some dudes humping furniture to slow music.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

The reason they can't understand you Rome.

You came up in a different era. Where men where tough. No crying.

We had A-team Rambo, Rocky . The music was macho Public Enemy ,KRS 1.

These new cats are forced to listen to soft and emotional men gone wild.

I think you're on to something, Lil B's and Drakes wouldn't have seen the light of day back in the PE, Rakim, KRS days.

I'm always happy when I see a kid in a football uniform or a hoodie with a HS wrestling team on it. It doesn't mean they're tough, it means that they are willing to go through the physical regimen that it takes to be a part of a "manly" sport. Wrestling is a little more mental because all eyes is on that person and it's one on one up against somebody your own size... that's what I liked about being on the wrestling team the most.

It was kind of implied back in the day that you would play sports, learn the basics of fixing a car, be a provider (and not lay up on a woman), be a protector, handle the money, make the big family decisions, etc.

Now I see dudes living with their baby mommas in her place, driving her car, she's giving him money because he doesn't have his own...

Got my first place at 19, a one bedroom apartment. I still had a room on base but wanted my own ish away from the base...

Uh oh... I started again, lol.

^^^^ Scratch all of that, if you got offended, go kick your girlfriends poodle. These views do not define who you are so don't cry about what you just read.

How about that Miami Heat team... they're going to get swept.

... let me find a music thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said "If Rome thinks I'm... (whatever it was)" but I wasn't sure how you came up with that. So the discussion started going around in circles with me saying the same thing over and over in a different way.

... then after all of these pages, I wondered if it mattered at all... and if what "Rome" thinks does matter to you... you probably should ask yourself why... I doubt if everybody on a message board agrees about everything on a message board. ehh.
I think you're reading into what I say a little bit too much? I was just giving my opinion and just thought this was a really fun and interesting topic and wanted to debate about it. It was only 2 posts back I said "If Rome thinks...." and I was just sayin I don't care, but I understand how it comes off as "I care what Rome thinks" in a childish way. This is what happens when you try to read people's emotions over the internet. You were repeating yourself for hella pages, but it really just sounded like you were just f--kin wit people, but ya know, you can't read emotions in text. I don't remember what you said to other people, but to me you said "you hated your dad because....(witty comeback)" and responded to other folks that way too, making it seem as though all of those peeps who had a disagreement with you, were pussified. I can't be offended if I know that I'm not or if I don't have any kind of friendship with you to actually care.

"Pink and tight pants are for women imo. The world won't end because I think that."

EXACTAMUNDO. What Rome, Rpalos or any cat on FP think ain't gone change shyiiiiit.
This ain't no presidential election. We ain't even famous. Niggas ain't gone stop wearing girly stuff cuz Rome don't like it. lol.. and just because I don't care about if they do doesn't mean I do it or encourage it and wanna start a rally, but maybe all this back and forth seemed like some dumb sh-t like that...and that's why I need to get out more.

This thread... went to shit. This shit is a joke. I cant even take this seriously anymore. It was an actual genuine discussion about whether this TPOM is actually real or a bunch of oldheads bitchin and now look what we got. Niggas beatin the fck out of kids till they stop playin with barbies. Nigguhs dressing up in drag gettin laid. WTF is this shit?

You know what? **** all ya'll. Im gonna wear my pink polo and get laid like I been doin. I aint gonna wear no skirt, and I aint gonna fckin wrestle. Yall some crazy ass individuals. Hell im goin on Redtube right now. Forget this shit.

Last edited:
Nobody asked my opinion but I'll give it anyway...

redtube - somebody said months ago in another thread that fantasy is sometimes better than your current sexual options.

pussification - this is a generation gap thread. I come from Rome's era and I had to hear about how Motown was supposedly better. I'm not gonna get into no Ice Cubs vs. Soulja Boy; Jonas Brothers vs. New Edition, WWF vs. WWE, Internet vs. Library, Pussification vs. GI Joe, etc.

Im gonna wear my pink polo and get laid like I been doin. I aint gonna wear no skirt, and I aint gonna fckin wrestle. Yall some crazy ass individuals.

HAHAH ... yea I gotta agree wit dis 1 lol. I never wore skinny jeans, and never desired to roll around on the ground with a man trying to pin him (wrestling) lol. Rome, your disciplinary measures are your own, long as cps doesnt see a problem wit it. Do you, and everyone else do them.

Yes its true that with each generation, the culture is more accepting of 'change'. Change is dress, interests, and entertainment. My nephew plays with a doll, I'll take it away, and hand him a ball. My daughter plays with a ball, I'll let her keep playing with it. Trying to mold the youth's gender roles is fine. But ultimately who cares at the end of the day. Your son is gay, so did you fail as a parent, or was it something else, something out of your control. And if they are gay, are they not your son lol? Crazy, I know. I dont have kids, but seeing ALOT of different/crazy ish in college (Michigan State), you come to learn that the world aint all about boys roughhousing, and girls wearin pink. Food for thought.

Every rapper than came out and became legendary status

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Scarface said it best

If real niggas respect it, the squares gon' rep it - Scarface "Sellout" -The Fix Album

Last edited:
The ruler's back, cause it's too many pussies out here
making bullshit records and ruining rap

I gotta check this whole game; niggas out here listening
to these record label ******* instead of doing they thing

I'm a real nigga, a street nigga till it's done with
And I could never let you talk me into dumb shit

Like selling out to move a few more units
Just keep me in the ghetto cause the hood stay truest

You **** around and cross the other side of the track
Catch you a brick then realize that you can't come back

I'ma stick to the facts