The Pussification Of Men...

was it you???

... of course. I was the closest to him in age and after he got tired of hanging out with his sister, he hung around with me... even showed up with a football a lot of the time.

He was my nephew, it's not like I hated the dude. Geez.

it's common for kids to do that stuff at a young age and then they grow out of it

It's common for boys to put on make-up and play with barbies?

I thought it was common for boys to dribble the rock and play with toy trucks. Guess I grew up differently.

Last edited:
Nope, I don't.

... would it matter though? For real?

People forget that this is a discussion board... we're discussing a topic. Not talking "personally" because I've never met anybody from FP.

Why are people so serious about other peoples opinions? People they don't know? Somebody explain that one too.

EVERYBODY has opinions and they aren't always the same. It's been that way since the beginning of time.

... I can read the KKK site and not get offended.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

We can all get along, I have no problems with anyone here.

All 10 of you. Not even the dude that wore the dress.
Dude, I'm not taking anything personally..well in the sense that I actually care. I just came to the conclusion that you think alotta folks on the forum are "pussified". My mistake. That's just how you came off, in my opinion.

I think the people who get offended by a stranger's opinion are the kind of people that just think it's so absurd to have an opinion that doesn't match their own, or that the person's opinion is like, society-ruining or something. They feel the need to convert somebody that they don't even know. *shrug*

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I thought it was common for boys to dribble the rock and play with toy trucks. Guess I grew up differently.
I think he meant that its common for young boys to experiment with their mom or older sister's stuff...at least I hope that's what he meant lol

I just came to the conclusion that you think alotta folks on the forum are "pussified". My mistake.

That's kind of why it felt useless to keep discussing it. I'm pretty sure people read some of the posts and let their imagination or feelings go wild because of the touchiness of the subject. It's like the hardware vs software, old school vs new school type of discussion.... except if people feel offended, they try hard to distance themselves from what they deemed offensive by trying to turn the table on the person that said what was considered "offensive", they may add in little jabs directed at the person that said whatever but the person that said it was speaking "IN GENERAL" and not particularly to any one person. When people started dropping their "CONFESSIONS" they tried to make it "PERSONAL" instead of "IN GENERAL".

You said "If Rome thinks I'm... (whatever it was)" but I wasn't sure how you came up with that. So the discussion started going around in circles with me saying the same thing over and over in a different way.

... then after all of these pages, I wondered if it mattered at all... and if what "Rome" thinks does matter to you... you probably should ask yourself why... I doubt if everybody on a message board agrees about everything on a message board. ehh.

Recap: Pink and tight pants are for women imo. The world won't end because I think that.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I think he meant that its common for young boys to experiment with their mom or older sister's stuff...

PLEASE STOP! Oh, no...

... incrimination...

j/k :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll got it all wrong. I think what Rome means is that if your nephew ever does something remotely pussified, bust his ass in he head so you can be a good uncle, just like Rome.

Real Talk...I might have played with a Barbie when I was 6. BUT THAT'S IT I SWEAR!!! GI JOES FROM THEN ON!!!

Ya'll got it all wrong. I think what Rome means is that if your nephew ever does something remotely pussified, bust his ass in he head so you can be a good uncle, just like Rome.

Totally wrong... smh. Don't you know anything?

You drop kick him in the chest and then pile drive him in the driveway.

I'm done, figure it out on your own.

AHA!

VH1 presents - Behind The Barbie

okay but none of that make up shit. You know, I just thought Spiderman should meet a nice lady, that's all..

and my point was, I ain't gay. Oh lawd, he played with a barbie. And look at the result..

Last edited:
and my point was, I ain't gay. Oh lawd, he played with a barbie. And look at the result..

You just have "tendencies"..

I get it.

Man, you don't have to justify anything to me, lol. Did you read my posts?... that's why it's best to talk about Lil B and Drake.

I don't care if you had an Easy Bake Oven... aye, make me some brownies.

You just have "tendencies"..

I get it.

Man, you don't have to justify anything to me, lol. Did you read my posts?... that's why it's best to talk about Lil B and Drake.

I don't care if you had an Easy Bake Oven... aye, make me some brownies.

I'm not justifying shit to you lol. I'm giving meaning to my barbie post, otherwise that would look mad random.

And yeah I don't approve of the way you handled your nephew but boo hoo I'm not gonna cry about it. We're just cut from a different cloth.

And yeah I don't approve of the way you handled your nephew but boo hoo I'm not gonna cry about it. We're just cut from a different cloth.

I threw the football hard at everybody... because that's what happened to me. If you didn't catch it, your organs hurt when the ball hit you... so your best bet was to catch the ball... and if you didn't catch it and it hit you.... you couldn't act like it hurted... you used your inner voice and said "OWWW! WTF!"...

... and you couldn't quit playing catch either.

I'm pretty sure my nephew throws a mean football at his son...

I threw the football hard at everybody... because that's what happened to me. If you didn't catch it, your organs hurt when the ball hit you... so your best bet was to catch the ball... and if you didn't catch it and it hit you.... you couldn't act like it hurted... you used your inner voice and said "OWWW! WTF!"...

... and you couldn't quit playing catch either.

I'm pretty sure my nephew throws a mean football at his son...

Like I said, I don't approve of the way you handled your nephew (drilling him in the chest until he cried and telling him he was turning into a girl), but I'm not gonna cry about it.

Anyway how bout that new beachhouse barb-I mean, how bout that new Drake song???

My question to those who choose to post...why the hell are you guys airing out your dirty laundry or lettin your skeletons out the closet on some random forum? If your doin it just to try to prove how you think Rome is wrong...whats the f*ckin point? The sh*t is archived. Did Biggrome really hurt your feelings with this TPOM sh*t? It would be real easy to just say f*ck this and leave the thread but no yall wanna try to prove how dressin up as a woman got you mad p*ssy one night and a free drink. You played with Barbies and you like women not men. First of all since your so manly pay for your own drink don't brag about another man buyin you a drink like that was some great reward. Sounds to me like you would do it again because you enjoyed it. If you played with Barbies and you came out of it straight great! I'd bet that most boys who do so end up battin for the other team. This whole thread has become a way for cats to out themselves to the world behind an anonymous screen name...pathetic! Reminds me of the Phoenix Suns executive who just came out yesterday. Why did we need to know about his sexual orientation? Why did he feel it necessary to shout it out to the world? Ridiculous!

Biggrome...you got these cats upset at you. Were is Tito with the tissue?

Biggrome...you got these cats upset at you. Were is Tito with the tissue?

Pretty crazy, I forgot what I said on page 2 or 3 that started these confessions. Some of them must have been from guilt or something. It's like they read some of the early postings... something hit home... and struck a nerve. I didn't know anything about their personal lives until the confessions came out. Hopefully I'm still welcome to discuss music when I'm bored, lol.

PSA... Don't let this become your nephew... break out a good ol fashioned football if you have to...

paper.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

probably won't read it.

I guarantee you will and I guarantee you'll reply.

... I wish you wouldn't though.

where's that dead horse .gif ?

Wow...I can't believe how many hoe ass niggas got exposed today...by themselves,mind you. Rome ruffles a few feathers and suddenly the closet door flings open...I didn't know Rome was a priest in this bish. If he didn't do anything else...he revealed the absurd amount of insecurity on here and got ya'll niggas confession ish to a GROWN MAN who you don't know. That could be some white girl who has been calling herself Big Rome all of this time. Point is......WTF? Ya'll need a counseling ASAP...I feel bad for your kids...if TPOM wasn't proved to exist in this thread, then those opposing are just gay....period.

Back