Prince's Death Who is Responsible?

Cyko

Now I know there are lot of theories formulating, but the flu and drugs is one i refused to believe.

One vid i found brought up an interesting point.

Prince getting his ish back from Warner

What are your thoughts?

It does seem odd, but he was alittle shy from the range where old age is the cause.
I think it was drugs. I think it was drugs and stuff.
Saw another thread where wakka took 20 of those broomsticks.

Saw another about wayne and purple abuse.
So it seems like drugs. The illumiinati is not in existence.

It does seem odd, but he was alittle shy from the range where old age is the cause.
I think it was drugs. I think it was drugs and stuff.
Saw another thread where wakka took 20 of those broomsticks.

Saw another about wayne and purple abuse.
So it seems like drugs. The illumiinati is not in existence.

You're right, could have been drugs

Watch the movie RED...Retired Extremely Dangerous...with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. There is a scene where a "Clean Up" agent assassinate's another agent and makes it look like a gay love affair gone bad. ...punchline....Prince was eliminated for expressing elite eugenics tactics and a handful of other stuff. He had just said "Just when you thought you were safe" is the indicator that the Illuminati was there to clip him. He got tired and was trying to ease off and they wasn't going for it.

After MJ passed away, I started asking myself how long would Prince live. He died 7 years later. Somehow it didn't shock me, though I was devastated when I heard the news. Michael, Whitney, Prince...Same ol' story!

Many of these celebs are functioning drug addicts. People are human. They cannot just work like robots or machines. Do you think most of your favorite athletes are clean? They are on some sort of steroid or performance-enhancing substance to make themselves more able to perform. The human body ahs limits and people use substances to make themselves perform better or to clous their minds from the madness out there.

Many of these celebs are functioning drug addicts. People are human. They cannot just work like robots or machines. Do you think most of your favorite athletes are clean? They are on some sort of steroid or performance-enhancing substance to make themselves more able to perform. The human body ahs limits and people use substances to make themselves perform better or to clous their minds from the madness out there.

Exactly, that's what I was talking about. Prince recorded, and performed too much. Needed to take a time off.

not that odd he OD on fentanyl and percs. Sad and terrible situation but the main person that is responsible is Prince. He was naive and inexperienced with the seriousness of these drugs even though he was very anti rec drugs. Mixing anything on top of a fentanyl patch is pretty risky and he was a very small dude. as for if he worked too hard, idk. no one could ever keep up with him and most people couldnt last long working with him because of it. But I doubt he could not do that. That was his thing, working all the time. He was very challenging to work with and even more so in any kind of normal business way. He also had some weird religious stuff going on also that scared people off. but he was one of the most talented musicians ever. I saw many shows and aftershows and he was as good as anyone Ive ever seen.

Back