Petey Pablo (on deathrow) disses DJ Quik & Nate Dogg

BJv

play
It's in the news of WCRydaz.com, here's what Big Will says:

"I just got back from the Petey Pablo show at the Key Club in Los Angeles, and to say the least, it was quite a interesting night. Shouts to the whole Groundup camp,who I rolled to the show with.Back to the show, Petey was the headliner,and came on and performed his current ant past hit singles, from "Raise up" to "Freak A Leek",and was accomponied by Death Row artist Kurupt on stage,the turning point and highlight of the night however, occured when Petey stopped the music and spoke for a moment. He had a few words of appreciation for how much love the WestCoast has shown him during his career, and then spoke about his dislike for two certain westcoast artist who had a song on the radio "dissin the south" He then had the DJ play portions of the DJ Quik/Nate Dogg Collaboration "What They Think", to which he replied he felt was a diss and he wasnt gonna take it. The DJ then threw on a beat,and Petey dropped a never before heard song dissing DJ Quik and Nate Dogg,calling Quik a ***** and Nate a "Two Tone singer" The crowd reaction was not positive at all, as people were clearly surprised and many people bothered at the fact that he would diss 2 veterans like that. The outcome and reaction to this is yet to be seen, but it will definetely cause some controversy. Pictures of the show will be available a little later today, but I just had to drop this exclusive controversial news right now..Stay posted to WCRydaz for further information and developments."

SUGE KNIGHT IS BACK :(

Do people REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY listen to Petey Pablo's lyrics?

How are you gonna call Nate a "two-tone singer" when this n!gga just appeared on a track with a bytch who can't sing period?

Since when were perms responsible for brain cancer?

OsamaPigLatin said:

How are you gonna call Nate a "two-tone singer" when this n!gga just appeared on a track with a bytch who can't sing period?

When my CD drops... im puttin you on all my skits.

Jos

OsamaPigLatin said:

LOL:cry:

I can't wait for Quik to sh!t all over him.

Last edited:
pablo might go 6 feet deep for that shyt. that was mad foolish. quik have his fun and get his smile on but he def aint no bytch. that shyt will not sit well with him. it's not good what pablo done did. :(

That quik & nate song kind of reminds me of Eazy E's "what would you do" where he's not so much dissing people but telling them whats gonna happen, that they aint getting paid and what will they do when the hype dies down. I think nate & quik were kind off giving cats advice and trying to explain what was done to them when the g funk era was going on.

EDIT : by the way pablo deserves to get done hard for saying he sniffs coke on that freak a leek track when you know its 13 year olds bumping that sh*t.

Last edited:
Petey? Petey? Ahhhh ha! This nigga should have his molars stomped the phuck out and perm lit on fire for even thinking he can rap.

wow petey. You know u done phucked up, right?

How you gon dis 2 west coast legends IN LA??? That's like Quik going to Atlanta and dissing Outkast. Or going to N.O and dissing Cash Money. That ain't gon fly, no matter how hot your SINGLE is on the radio right now.

I just hope Quik stays above that foolishness and doesn't respond. That beef crap brought him down once before, and hopefully he'll have the smarts to stay away from it this time.

j.troup said:
wow petey. You know u done phucked up, right?

How you gon dis 2 west coast legends IN LA??? That's like Quik going to Atlanta and dissing Outkast. Or going to N.O and dissing Cash Money.

or going to houston and dissing FACE on stage.

It's crazy to sign with a west coast label and then dis west coast artist.

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungHové said:

No one, but if someone did there'd be hell to pay.

i'd have to shoot a niccah for dissing Face, and i'm in CINCINNATI!

Face has to be the most airtight artist out there. You can't talk sh*t about NONE of his albums. I mean none.

His whole catalog is AIR TIGHT.

Back