This new Snoop Dogg album is strangely intriguing

Desire Inspires

Very different groove. It isn't the best album, but it sounds like Snoop, Pharrell, and Charlie Wilson had fun. I may buy it. Ain't nothin' else out.

Bush_Album_Cover.jpg

just so 70's disco but still very listenable and a good indication of even more frivolous lawsuits coming up

I think it's pretty good. I think after Reincarnated not to expect too much nowadays, but I just played the new album for the first time and it's a nice sunny day, perfect vibe. Got some nice grooves on it and nice to see his new singing direction.

I like the fact that the album isn't too explicit. I think he purposely toned down some of the lyrics. Too many albums have too many references to drugs and sex. We all know what's up. But tone it down a bit. It makes the music more accessible when the profanity and dialogue is not rated X.

Last edited:
Album is like "what would a N.E.R.D album sound like featuring Snoop with music catered to Snoop but with a N.E.R.D feel.....ya dig? Album's good for what it is.

I like the post-modern self referential treatment in the video it is intelligent, self deprecating and gets the sub-text through (loose women and dangerous situations) with some subtlety

definitely a step up and away from the explicit shizzle we usually see in these vids and hear/read in the lyrics

liking it more and more - gonna go watch/listen to some more later tonight

Last edited:
Album is like "what would a N.E.R.D album sound like featuring Snoop with music catered to Snoop but with a N.E.R.D feel.....ya dig? Album's good for what it is.
^^^This
Snoop & Pharell. I know what both of them can do. It didn't blow me away, but it is respectable.

"So Many Pros" is such a dope song. I love the video even more, one of the best videos i've seen in a long time. Didn't expect to like any of this new Snoop stuff, i never liked anything he put out as Snoop Lion. Thought that this new album was gonna sound something like that, but i was surprised by "So Many Pros". I need to check out other videos, and maybe the whole album.

The album is aight, nothin special. Pharrell once said it's better than "G I R L", I don't think so. But it's still listenable, I like the direction they're going.

I like the fact that the album isn't too explicit. I think he purposely toned down some of the lyrics. Too many albums have too many references to drugs and sex. We all know what's up. But tone it down a bit. It makes the music more accessible when the profanity and dialogue is not rated X.

The other day I had to drive my friends daughter and she loves that song. I can't even play most of my library when kids are around.

It's not actually that bad! Got sick vibes coming off it, Snoop is back, at least for the time being haha. Can't wait to see him in the Summer, just been announced for a festival I'm going to

Its hard for me to like. I want to but I just need more time. Still remember when me and Snoop was recording songs for The Chronic like it was yesterday.

Dre

Back