New Rhianna "concept album" is gonna be hard as f*k. Executive produced by Kanye

Robot Sunsets

New Rhianna "concept album" is gonna be hard as f*k. Executive produced by Kanye

h ttp://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/rihanna-*****-better-have-my-money-2/

damn I think this project is gonna be ill

Last couple years mainstream artists are all dropping non-mainstream type attempts at albums with character over polish but only Kanye, Eminem and maybe JT know how to make them better for it not worse for it. Like Jay-Z failed, Drake was too minimal but in a bad way, Beyonce was boring. Kendrick insecure.

Rhianna could join that elite of the elite group especially with the guidance of Kanye.

Like the soul of Diamonds mixed with the freedom and rawness of Yeezus.

Strong potential on this one.

Last edited:
so because kanye is executive producing it... you think it's gonna be hot? rihanna is arguably a bigger star then kanye... she really doesn't need him to release a hot record

so because kanye is executive producing it... you think it's gonna be hot? rihanna is arguably a bigger star then kanye... she really doesn't need him to release a hot record

I don't think it matters whether or not Kanye is bigger. It matters that kanye is good at delivering a cohesive album with quality muic (excluding Yeezus). I'm curious to see what they'll come up with

Back