The new RAP/Trap formula.

NAPTOWN

Noticed i did say RAP/trap

okay so basically the new wave of how to make a beat is just keep remaking your best beat..

learn to make a trap beat and keep remaking it adding a littler here and taking a little off there.

now a days the rappers just want something hard..

*Examples*
Ross-im not a star
Wayne-john

basically any other TRAP BEAT..

one last thing did i say KEEP REMAKING THE SAME BEAT..??

Last edited:
That's if your a Soulless douchebag!

Make Good Music that You Like and stop worrying about what everybody else does. If you make Dope Beats and have a Business sense, the $ and recognition will come.

That's if your a Soulless douchebag!

Make Good Music that You Like and stop worrying about what everybody else does. If you make Dope Beats and have a Business sense, the $ and recognition will come.

yes you can still use that old formula..but i think the new one is more profitable.. been making beats since 04..trying to be creative and shit and still couldnt get a placement.. until one day i remade one of my beats added a lil trap swag..sent that btich off..2 days later recording engineer lets me know "soso" wants to use my beat.. im like **** YEA...HELL YEA..

Last edited:
this is aimed at lex luger lol. man i love the beats lex makes, but it is gettin old hearing the same ol sound. but shit if it works for him and keeps bread in his pockets, why not? if it aint broke, dont fix it

this is aimed at lex luger lol. man i love the beats lex makes, but it is gettin old hearing the same ol sound. but shit if it works for him and keeps bread in his pockets, why not? if it aint broke, dont fix it

Not for real..i was saying..isnt it obvious..

some guy on here placed a record with ACE HOOD and a member of the board was like "damn that sounds like gucci mane i bought a chicken" then the whole board gang up on the dude for his opinion and act like they dont know what hes talking about..tell you the truth it was damn near the exact beat the producer just added a little extra kicks and took a lil extra out and got a PLACEMENT...

Not for real..i was saying..isnt it obvious..

some guy on here placed a record with ACE HOOD and a member of the board was like "damn that sounds like gucci mane i bought a chicken" then the whole board gang up on the dude for his opinion and act like they dont know what hes talking about..tell you the truth it was damn near the exact beat the producer just added a little extra kicks and took a lil extra out and got a PLACEMENT...

Throwin shots at white hot aint really cool man. Same attitude chased Maestro and Canei off the board.

As a producer im offended....lol
There will always be room for original tracks...yes original trap tracks (they are out there)
Original concepts dont get placed by sending the beat in a email tho...you gotta develop relationships for that kinda shit

how was that throwing shots?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

As a producer im offended....lol
There will always be room for original tracks...yes original trap tracks (they are out there)
Original concepts dont get placed by sending the beat in a email tho...you gotta develop relationships for that kinda shit
bingo of course some tracks get placed by email but still people got the wrong idea all across the board

they make the same beat BUT a lot of the time it's the artist asking for a beat that "sounds like B.M.F" or whatever so it's the artist that is trying to tap off the same bat as well not just the producer

they make the same beat BUT a lot of the time it's the artist asking for a beat that "sounds like B.M.F" or whatever so it's the artist that is trying to tap off the same bat as well not just the producer

and you do have a point about the artist wanting something that sounds like something else. But you still got the producers who hear something hott and run and try to gimmick it and get a placement when a hard working producer bussing his ass and still cant get no love cuz it dont sound like nothing no one has heard before.

Back