New FP Layout -- Thoughts?

its weird to me, im a draftsman and my autocad is an all black background and fp was all black also, so now it just feels bright, looks good tho

Looks like I have to change text color of my posts again, this Medium Purple is too light for this background. I'm switching to Midnight Blue, probably bolded version.

To be honest, I liked dark layout better, but I'll probably get used to this over time.

I do have one problem with new layout tho, not sure is it because I use Opera or because I don't have widescreen, but search field in the right top, below the banner, is going over "Blogs" button, it is possible to click on "Blogs" but active area is really small, it's not the whole button, it's maybe 1/8 or so, rest is taken by search field

I feel very FP Old.

Rome and Troup and others know what I mean when I say that I remember the green theme, the baby dookie brown theme, the recent black, and now this.

I have to get used to this one, too, I guess.

I took a quick look but couldn't find it here but o. Some forums yiu cab chafed the color of the forum

i knw what foot is talking about, some forums give you color options sometimes its just a dark layout vs a bright layout, even that alone would be dope

well damn. I've only been here since 09, so the black is all I knew. it's kinda bright, but i'll get used to it. It looks much sleeker tho

well damn. I've only been here since 09, so the black is all I knew. it's kinda bright, but i'll get used to it. It looks much sleeker tho

agreed....i like this so far. Def a good chance. Much more modern looking

Now the people at my job don't think I'm secretly plotting something because the site looks normal.

No more "He's black... and he's always on that all black website..."

It's bright as hell though.

MadTiger! Yep, been down since the site was brown. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice, going to take a little while to get used to it. Kind of reminds me of the soundclick forums with the blue, gray, white.

I like that its a little wider now. But it will take some time to get used to. I also been down for a long time so I remember all the changes before. The black layout was weird to see at first as well.

Back