*New* APT6 "Almost Perfect" Produced By Tyro Productionz

Dot_Robinson

Psalms 37:4
It's been along time, we shouldn't have left you, without some dope s*** to step to.

Check out our new song Almost Perfect produced by Tyro Productionz, written by APT6.

Any serious producers looking to hire professional writers, contact us at:

APT6 PMP

Soundclick

Or send us an e-mail apt6entertainment@gmail.com.

For the people, by the people. Throw it on your iPod. Play it for your girl and side piece. Bump it in the whip. Salute an FP Veteran when you see one!

One love!

i like it...track is simple and clean...only thing i would say is that the "almost perfect" part is almost too repetitive...i think i woulda added a few words between every two "almost perfect" or something to make it sound a little more full.

Infradead is officially that dude!

Don't be afraid to post some feed gents! FP love all day.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

i like it...track is simple and clean...only thing i would say is that the "almost perfect" part is almost too repetitive...i think i woulda added a few words between every two "almost perfect" or something to make it sound a little more full.

Yase! Roc N Mayne are the real deal. Get familiar people! FP vets as well.

Dope sh!t dude!

Very clean track. I kinda have to agree with Roc's points though. To me the repetition is doesn't bother me, but I agree that the vocals are missing something. Maybe a couple adlibs or something. I would probably also turn the vocals down SLIGHTLY. I guess it just my ears but I think it would sound better if the vocals were slightly less prominent in the mix.

I appreciate the love. Thank you so much. We do it for the love. We're inspired by the people and our piers.

---------- Post added 08-26-2010 at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-25-2010 at 09:20 PM ----------

Shout out to the 50+ views. I love ya'll. Don't be afraid to network. If you got that fire (beats) then we have no problem writing lyrics. Ask Roc N Mayne. Ask Tyro Productionz.

Shout out to Infradead for the love.

With some slight delay on the vocals... and maybe another backing vocal track, it would be quite good...
Nice overall, keep it up that way !

By the way you switched to songwritting ?

Last edited:
We've always been a producer/writer click. We usually reach out to other producers, or in vice-versa, to collaborate or network.

Oh, f.y.i this is a ref. This song is for sale and NOT the actual song. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

Sonically the song is good but the composition is boring and lacks emotion. After I've heard it once or twice it becomes really dull. The vocals are also too loud.

Real nice reference track. Someone mentioned a slight delay on the vocals, which I agree with. Hot track, reference or not! You boys doin the damn thang!

Very nice, really professional! I like it.

That singer is nice too.

Needs a little bit more variations on the main vocal tho like said earlier, the backing vocals pand to the left are a little annoying after a while imo, they stay in the same place through the song.

Props

Back