Need a Professional Engineer for a Def Jam MIX!

DanyKing

Will need a professional engineer to mix a song that will be sent to Def Jam that will have a huge chance for actual placement!

The Rough Mix to this song is attached as an MP3 file to this Thread!

The engineer must be very well experienced and must be able to mix this the best possible!
If interested please contact me here or give me a call:
(469) 508 3384

-Dany

Attachments

• Dany King - Live My Life Again (Rough Mix).mp3
    4.3 MB · Views: 64
Do people still fall for this shit?

EDIT: Listened to the track. Its okay-not something I would ever listen to or seek out, but its "listenable" as-is. Why not submit the track, and let whomever it is doing the placement handle the mix?

Last edited:
Dangerously close to moving this one....

Before I do, I'll ask how much is Dany paying for the service he's soliciting?

Hey Troup,

This was also double-posted, and the first one didn't have any responses, so it has been removed.

GJ

Can you not disrespect? All im doing is looking for an engineer for this Def Jam submission. And the reason why I dont just send the song and let them handle the mixing is because i want to myself give the best first impression possible to the A&R. Therefore I need the best mix. So I dont know what you mean by "do people still fall for this shit".

Dany-- The "best" engineer will want to know what terms you are offering before they respond. What Pumpthrust was saying, rather indelicately (but accurately) is that most folks around here have "heard it all before." So if this is important to you, you'll be thinking on a professional level, which means you'll be thinking about _hiring_ a professional, which means people need more detail to know that you're not just "shining them on."

GJ

PS-- Nice song by the way. I hope everything goes well with your project.

Last edited:
Which is the reason why I said call me or send me a text if youre interested so then we can talk in more detail.

Hello Danny,

I think I could help you. Short info: 18 years in the business, mixing and mastering a wide range of genres, from EDM to reggae.

Budget?
How much tracks?
Deadline?

Right. And I let that slide, even though we don't usually allow posting of phone numbers here (not my rule, but I understand why).
So. Hopefully you get what you need for your project, but in terms of posting here at FP, and in regards to trying to attract the attention of professionals here or elsewhere in the future............ See above.

GJ

Song has good potential. I think you need to work on your vocals a bit more before approaching these labels.

Back