Nas - Daughters

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
Like the idea can't say I like the hook. I think considering the subject matter he could have cleaned up the hook. Too many times I've seen good songs ruined with unnecessary curse words. I think he will lose potential earnings because of it.

"Shit for Ni99az with daughters..." Really? This is for brothas with daughters...more marketable. God knows he could use the extra money to pay the IRS and his child support.

One of those occasions where a rapper should be in the background softly and a male vocalist is killing the chorus. Now it sounds less than some loss tape stuff. It has no imagination for the topic. Girls in the background singing.....cool......dude singing his heart out for his daughter singing in the background....priceless. IMO.

Incredible....sounds like an anthem. :victory:

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Like the idea can't say I like the hook. I think considering the subject matter he could have cleaned up the hook. Too many times I've seen good songs ruined with unnecessary curse words. I think he will lose potential earnings because of it.

"Shit for Ni99az with daughters..." Really? This is for brothas with daughters...more marketable. God knows he could use the extra money to pay the IRS and his child support.

You're actually right. They changed the lyrics for the Official Version.

Rap Radar :: New Music: Nas “Daughters”

Love the concept and lyrics hit home for anyone who has a daughter. Just feel like there is a place for cursin your ass off...but not songs like this. I'll check the other version out.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Incredible....sounds like an anthem. :victory:

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

You're actually right. They changed the lyrics for the Official Version.

Rap Radar :: New Music: Nas “Daughters”

Thanks. Yes indeed much better!

Last edited:
Love the concept and lyrics hit home for anyone who has a daughter. Just feel like there is a place for cursin your ass off...other then there are songs like this. I'll check the other version out.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Thanks. Yes indeed much better!

Yea, this version can actually be a big hit.

Back