[MUST SEE] OMG PRODUCERS ARE BEING REPLACED WITH THIS!! The beginning of the end....

SFTRAXX

West Coast Rap Producer
Maybe not actual Producers...

But Hip Hop Producers and Beatmakers...your beats may be.... :pointing:

Last edited:
Actual producers who play actual instruments and/or manipulate samples ain't in danger anytime soon.

Of course, the people that will use this program are... wait for it... wait for it............ music producers.

BTW, I saw that booth at NAMM, and I took a picture just because it was funny. The actual program is fine, but no more "dangerous" to music creators than GarageBand, Acid, the original Fruity-Loops, Launch-Pad, Band-in-a-Box, or 1,000 other programs and apps that make things easier (but still require someone with a musical mind, ability, and good ideas to get the most out of). Ever hear a complete neophyte create anything dazzling with GarageBand? No? Of course not, but they had fun, which is great. Put that program in the hands of a musician though, and then see what comes out...

GJ

It looks like its a Kontakt library...and judging from other products on their site I'd say its going to go for $150-$200...

Good luck with that.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Of course, the people that will use this program are... wait for it... wait for it............ music producers.

BTW, I saw that booth at NAMM, and I took a picture just because it was funny. The actual program is fine, but no more "dangerous" to music creators than GarageBand, Acid, the original Fruity-Loops, Launch-Pad, Band-in-a-Box, or 1,000 other programs and apps that make things easier (but still require someone with a musical mind, ability, and good ideas to get the most out of). Ever hear a complete neophyte create anything dazzling with GarageBand? No? Of course not, but they had fun, which is great. Put that program in the hands of a musician though, and then see what comes out...

GJ

Were you one of the lucky ones who got to go into the akai booth?

>>>>Akai booth<<<<

Naw, I don't even remember seeing it (?). It was my first NAMM; a bit overwhelming. I was most interested in Korg and Roland... Both swamped, Korg mostly inaccessible. By the time I got to Roland on the third floor, I missed the DJ set and Omar Hakim's drum performance (and the show was starting to close down for the day).

I did see a bit of Dave Pensado doing his show live, shook hands with Gabe Roth from Daptone Records, and said hi to Lee Oskar (whose harps I love). So that was all cool. I would have dug seeing anything new Akai has as well. There was just way too much of everything.

GJ

PS-- Apologies for the thread-Jack.

Last edited:
All good.

It was kind of a jacked thread to begin with. lol.

I didn't go but a couple of cats I know went ~ they posted up pics with a few hip hop notables like mannie fresh and battlecat...

I'd like to go.. maybe next time..:cool:

Back