Be a MUSIC PRODUCER NOT A HIP-HOP BEATMAKER

DjPolair

Y'all know the type, making hip-hop beatzzz, yo i make beatz lol fuk outahere

you need to make all genres that are POPULAR

I'm making pop now too, just remade this katy perry song in 20 minutes

im dr dre beech, im dr luke beech

I say be whatever works for you. Nothing wrong with either. Know your position. Play your part. Get ur $$$.

Pop music is no joke,but the problem is they like there old and trusted guys.A 19 year old with no placements will not be making a Lady Gaga song idc how good it is.Way too much politics in that genre imo.

wow, what an amazing and complex instrumental! so many elements! i hope one day i can make great pop music like you! looping katy perry seems way more fun than digging through old record crates for an unheard gem, and pouring hours into chopping it into tiny pieces, making a bass line, synths, drums, etc., and representing yourself and what you can do via a beat.

and rap is pretty much more popular than pop for males of the demographic you are likely in. but you are making katy perry loops lol. way to go!

mofo's is jokers, can't make not so serious threads anymore mane, just saying y'all should throw some pop in there, its all good mane, its not like i didn't make this beat in 20 minutes

mofo's is askin to get CLAPPED in here...damn

Last edited:
Man you got dat connect to katy perry ? because even though she aint shh without make up, she got da big boobies.. and got the monies...

But hmmh, Imma let you finish but Lex lugger is the best pop producer of all timez.. of all timez...

1. I made it in 20 minutes

2. Its a remake to a song that topped the charts

3. It shits all over the beat in your sig

4. I'm dr dre AND dr luke beech

You really sound like a professional producer saying "I made it in 20 minutes" LMAO doesn't matter how long it takes the end result is what matters. You say I made it in 20 minutes like that's an excuse to why it sucks. If your shit isn't ready don't share it.

mofo's is jokers, can't make not so serious threads anymore mane, just saying y'all should throw some pop in there, its all good mane, its not like i didn't make this beat in 20 minutes

mofo's is askin to get CLAPPED in here...damn

Dude it sounds like it was made in Garbageband in 2 seconds. It's awful dude. Why would you try to share this with people? You look like a dick rider, a poser, unoriginal, cliche' noob.

aight aight keep talkin dat shit on the internet, everybody can talk on the internet u kno, a 12 year old kid can diss a 40 year old man, its the internet so everything go, but just know that if i ever see you clowns heads will roll, ****ing pussy ass *******

I didn't intend to make a good beat, i remade another beat quickly for FUN, this is what y'all don't get, its not a serious beat you idiots, can't you tell by the thread that's it not 100% serious ?

some mod delete this thread please its pointless, its infected by retards now

lol yeah, people got too serious... I guess they were serious for a reason... prolly felt targeted or some ish like that lol...
How can you not get the humor lol ?!!

what "producer" takes time out to make remakes? take your own advice bro lol

Back