Be a MUSIC PRODUCER NOT A HIP-HOP BEATMAKER

aight aight keep talkin dat shit on the internet, everybody can talk on the internet u kno, a 12 year old kid can diss a 40 year old man, its the internet so everything go, but just know that if i ever see you clowns heads will roll, ****ing pussy ass *******

I didn't intend to make a good beat, i remade another beat quickly for FUN, this is what y'all don't get, its not a serious beat you idiots, can't you tell by the thread that's it not 100% serious ?

some mod delete this thread please its pointless, its infected by retards now

The word retard is derogatory. You're ignorant simple and plain. If you ain't serious you're in the wrong field.

I like being a beat maker....

Rome vs. The U.K.... (some acapella I grabbed off of Soundcloud)... some loop I made will the Food Network was on... intentionally kept it simple.

Check it outttttttt...

Another Soundcloud rapper slapped over the same loop... female

That's enough...

Last edited:
no problem man. I actually need a soundcloud,all i got is an old ass boring soundclick. Did alotta producers move to soundcloud? It's 2AM here on the east coast, i think ima try to set up an account before this night is up. Matter fact, im headed to that site rigggght NOW LOL

no problem man. I actually need a soundcloud,all i got is an old ass boring soundclick. Did alotta producers move to soundcloud? It's 2AM here on the east coast, i think ima try to set up an account before this night is up. Matter fact, im headed to that site rigggght NOW LOL

Soundcloud is mostly like a feedback / collab spot. Some artists that have a name get on there. Snoop and 50 do stuff on there.

Music Promotion, Artist Label Promotion, SoundCloud Promotion. will get you a bunch of feedback. It's some networking ish or something. I thought is was like a bot or something but I read somewhere that it's legit.

Go here too... VibeDeck - Sell & Promote Your Music Online - sell you ish for free, no fees. Link it to your Soundcloud account.

Get with one of those SoundCloud artists and make a mixtape or something. Sometimes I just tell them to shoot me an acapella when they record. They never say no.

Last edited:
Good word homie! Thats good info, yea getting the pella from them is probly a good idea. Ima bookmark that link/site and check it out. Soundcloud is looking pretty cool too...

Lol be whatever you want... You can't go to a hip hop producer like Hit Boy and tell him to switch his shit up cuz it's not "popular" anymore...

not bad at all

but the uk wins

That's tight! Scotzilla.

Props.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

BEAT MAKER KNAWLIDGE!!!

Make your .mp3's louder !!!

- Download Audacity - (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/)

- Import the song

- Go to Effect

- Click "Amplify"

- Choose how much louder you want it (2.5... or so)

- Click "Allow Clipping"

- Export it as an .mp3

Whoot!

Last edited:
We got the joke and it's you broham. You're being ignorant with your threads. Get a grip and I ain't talkin my dick.

Name is MrWonderful + Avatar is A boy with a rabbit ear hat

God fearing + Constantly stalking another man's thread and talking about his dick

=

*Closet homo detected*

And these pictures that you think about sending me...please don't do it...just don't dude

Why would you make music just because it's popular

You make the music you like making and thats that. That's what any real person would say..that's what any real creative artist would say

Nothin but negativity in these forums

It's about making the music you love and being able to get paid off of it..simple as that..if you doing this music thing for an ego-boost you in the wrong field

I am from Nigeria and would like to pay you the sum of $1,000,000 for your remix of Katy Perry song. I can pay you in chickens and gold and akai lpk25's (black keys are all missing, sorry). Please contact me @ facebook.com/liquidines so we can discuss further.

xoxo

Back