Music has a new lucrative market !

DjPolair

I am giving y'all a new lane..

PMW Live channel - YouTube

Teenage girls, hell, teenage boys too

They don't have very high standards for the music or for the lyrics, they have parents that pay, and if You present yourself well you can get tons of clients

the channel i posted is a dude producing songs for all sorts of new teenage girls

This is new shyt, y'all can't still jump on the wagon

You could actually start something similar for teenage boy rappers, young kids thats wanna rap, give them corny beats and lyrics that go viral

then slowly keep building and increasing quality to build a solid brand, once you got a big channel for teenage boy rappers and you've fought a few unrightful molestation lawsuits by pissed off parents you can step up to the adult market

and on the pay day it RAAAINIIIN

thank me later....

Last edited:
shit money is money around my way, im gonna try this route and see what happens. pretty sad that id say the ideal goal is to make the next "Friday" in this lane hahahahah

Its already too late, so much of this is going on all over youtube.

there where 47'000 soft drinks around before coca cola was invented

actually i just made that up but you should believe it

actually coca cola was the first soft drink invented.

Music for teen girls and boys? Wow, what a revolutionary concept.

Hmmm, I would go even further and like pack like a handful of whiggas in a band and call it (wait for it!!!)................drum rolls please!.....................BOYBAND.

Then I would make some thinly veiled attempts at covering up some sexual stuff into the names, like call them "Backstreet Boyz" or (ha ha, for group masturbation) "iNSync" or something.
Man, I bet it would be a killing if someone ever came up with something like that.

Damn, what about like satisfying all the little girls who need like a slightly older (like 16-17) version of themselves, that like sings and dances and where like 25-55 year old dudes want to bang her? Hmmm.

Like, call her "Britney" or "Christina" or some, you know, "innocent" name.

Ha ha, what about like, when the boyband age is over, like taking one of them and like building the whole groupie thing around not 12-16, but around like 16-25 year old women.
Like, choose the most metrosexual dude of them all, again choose an "innocent" name, like, dunno, like "Justin" or something and give it a go.

Man, I'm talking too much, 'cause this is revolutionary and shit and like I just have to make beats and collect the money, because like it's easy money and shit!!!

WOOOO! I IZ RYCH SOONZ!!!!

[/sarcasm:off]

I dunno what the OP is smoking, but I want none of that. ;)

I like coca cola. I'm about to submit this thread and go get a coke at the gas station, I ain't lyin'. I'ma be a fat fuk from drinking all this coka cola. Fuk it, that shit Goood!

I am giving y'all a new lane..

PMW Live channel - YouTube

Teenage girls, hell, teenage boys too

They don't have very high standards for the music or for the lyrics, they have parents that pay, and if You present yourself well you can get tons of clients

the channel i posted is a dude producing songs for all sorts of new teenage girls

This is new shyt, y'all can't still jump on the wagon

You could actually start something similar for teenage boy rappers, young kids thats wanna rap, give them corny beats and lyrics that go viral

then slowly keep building and increasing quality to build a solid brand, once you got a big channel for teenage boy rappers and you've fought a few unrightful molestation lawsuits by pissed off parents you can step up to the adult market

and on the pay day it RAAAINIIIN

thank me later....

I wouldn't call it a new market (has been a market for several years) but it's one people look over

I just watched that Thanksgiving video on his page.. As far as plastic Pop goes, the production is on point. It's just those ridic lyrics that kill me lol. 9 mil views tho.

I wouldn't scratch these artists off my list, but I don't know if I'd want to work on something that is purposely corny. $ is $ tho.

I think J.Troup brought this up already but great link you see someone doing it a whole lot lol...
and it's not corny is a sub-genre of pop
and ppl love it
catchy(Disney channel music) for real
I want to do this with a christian twist of course
working on the beats now
work on finding clients when I open my studio in 2014(buying a home that year)
got to stick to my plan but you never know how things will move

Back