Moving to Atlanta in September (ATL Natives Help Me Out!)

Lol, no it's not but you can think what you want. I def dont live in a gated community and my family is far from rich. Far from being even "well off". We are low low middle class if you can even call it that but ay you know all about me from some posts on a forum.

Just cause someone caries or is willing to carry a gun does not make them scared lol
what other reason is there? name an everyday situation where you need a gun...

what other reason is there? name an everyday situation where you need a gun...

Some crackhead/jack boy runs up on you and tries to take your hard earned shit.....some enraged drug addict runs up and starts attacking you to get whatever they can to pawn for drugs.....

You never know what could happen I just like to be prepared. If I could fight em off I'd fight em off but then the knuckle I broke a couple years ago would get all ****ed up again, and I mean let's be real who REALLY like to FIGHT besides professional boxers/fighters? Not a lot of people lol or at least not me so I'd rather just pull a trigger and end it right there. Not that I EVER wanna take anyones life or take someones family away from them but if you think I got any type of consideration for a mf whose gonna run up on me and physically attack me think again.

Plenty of people carry concealed in GA, it's very easy to get whats called a GWC. But you gotta be 21 and I'm only 19....I guess I could carry mace or something but **** it lol. That's just my opinion im entitled to it just like youre entitled to yours

Last edited:
Some crackhead/jack boy runs up on you and tries to take your hard earned shit.....some enraged drug addict runs up and starts attacking you to get whatever they can to pawn for drugs.....

You never know what could happen I just like to be prepared. If I could fight em off I'd fight em off but then the knuckle I broke a couple years ago would get all ****ed up again, and I mean let's be real who REALLY like to FIGHT besides professional boxers/fighters? Not a lot of people lol or at least not me so I'd rather just pull a trigger and end it right there. Not that I EVER wanna take anyones life or take someones family away from them but if you think I got any type of consideration for a mf whose gonna run up on me and physically attack me think again.

Plenty of people carry concealed in GA, it's very easy to get whats called a GWC. But you gotta be 21 and I'm only 19....I guess I could carry mace or something but **** it lol. That's just my opinion im entitled to it just like youre entitled to yours
and out of 365 days a year how likely is that too happen? your the stereotypical gun loving american the world despises living in fear of what could be there but more than likely isnt your making atlanta sound like lebanon get a grip

and out of 365 days a year how likely is that too happen? your the stereotypical gun loving american the world despises living in fear of what could be there but more than likely isnt your making atlanta sound like lebanon get a grip

yup im an american and yup i love my guns. It doesnt matter how likely it is to happen..

Guns are like condoms id rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it. The "world" can "despise" me as much as they want but if they got a problem enough to come attack me about it imma shoot

yup im an american and yup i love my guns. It doesnt matter how likely it is to happen..

Guns are like condoms id rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it. The "world" can "despise" me as much as they want but if they got a problem enough to come attack me about it imma shoot
cool i hope your ass "defends" yourself and the self defense arguement doesnt stand up in court and your ass see's what the inside of a jail cell looks like than you can actually be scared of somethin... and your guns aint gonna do shit to a nuke homie hahaha

cool i hope your ass "defends" yourself and the self defense arguement doesnt stand up in court and your ass see's what the inside of a jail cell looks like than you can actually be scared of somethin... and your guns aint gonna do shit to a nuke homie hahaha

youre right they wont I can at that point use them to kill myself and avoid radiation mutations.

I hope that you become successful in whatever you want to do an live a great and happy life. Doesnt seem like youve been having much luck at that so far though.

youre right they wont I can at that point use them to kill myself and avoid radiation mutations.

I hope that you become successful in whatever you want to do an live a great and happy life. Doesnt seem like youve been having much luck at that so far though.
actually im good i wake up happy everyday and dont fear shit best feeling in the world

actually im good i wake up happy everyday and dont fear shit best feeling in the world

But youre trolling my thread, bashing my opinions for not being the same as yours, and wish something awful on me.

Happy people don't do that. I'm not gonna respond to you from here on out.

@Legal i figured....

lol.

yall think I sound scared go read some of that shit on city data. If I was scared I wouldnt be going. I don't really care what a bunch of people on here THINK they know about me though lol.

I was just tryna get a feel from some locals on if they roll strapped or not what the police are like etc.....just asking normal questions. MFs always wanna come and make them selves look like bad asses and say someone else is scared.

woooo you were a dope fiend and went to go cop a bag aint no smart dboy gonna rob a ****in JUNKIE they just want you to keep comin back

lol, yeah..i was jus messin wit ya man...hahaha...

Back