More Dead Rappers In The Chi-Town...There Is A Lesson To Be Learned My Young E-Thugs

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
Seems like every other week there is another up and coming rapper getting killed in Chicago. Sh!t is crazy. Maybe it isn't any different than the past and the internet just grants us access to the latest so quick. There are so many more aspiring rappers falling victim to the violence that they rap about on a daily. Although we got this internet/ E-thug sh!t goin on pretty heavy yall young cats better realize that like no other music genre EVER you will be tested talkin that gunplay, tough talk sh!t and better be prepared to handle your sh!t if you continue to do so. Shouldn't be that way but it is or can be. So if you are NOT really gangsta...keep it on the E-thug tip, stay on your computer and don't go outside where someone can see if you are as real as you say you are.

Johnny B da Prince - Your Worst Nightmare"

"First nigga I had to take out
Tried the snake route
No I don't Fvck with snake @ss niggas
they make me bake out

Caught him tryin to follow me
led him to a bake house
long story short
the nigga wound up with a tape mouth

Body burned from heated night
slashed across his wind pipe
blood skeeted in my sight
I knocked his ass to good night"

Our society turned all of our mainstream "RAP" into a soundtrack for WAR/CHAOS.... and best believe there is a reason for this, make sure you figure it out for yourself before you continue the ignorance.

These new artists don't have the slightest clue... SOOOO LOST
The ones who are noticing the ignorant trend are the ones who are going to change it..
PEACE

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I thnk all ''gangsta'''rappers are responsible for this shit, were is the positive rap music nowadays why don't they get signed? illuminati brainwishing the next generation

Don't let any of these be you...LOL!

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

yeah I thnk all ''gangsta'''rappers are responsible for this shit, were is the positive rap music nowadays why don't they get signed? illuminati brainwishing the next generation

You really can only blame the consumers. Record companies are only willing to put out what sells, so that means sex, drugs and gangsta rap. Unfortunately no one wants to be educated or preached to these days.

You really can only blame the consumers. Record companies are only willing to put out what sells, so that means sex, drugs and gangsta rap. Unfortunately no one wants to be educated or preached to these days.

If I told you Lil wayne or Lupe fiasco, who would you choose?
believe me many of the real hiphop fans like me want real music not this garbage.. the companies are putting these fake ''image'' to ruin our community... they are given bad rolemodels to our kids
you see our brothers and sisters are basically being brainwashed by these ''gangsta'' music videos, sisters think it's alright to be a HO like nicki minaj, the kids look up these figures man

If I told you Lil wayne or Lupe fiasco, who would you choose?
believe me many of the real hiphop fans like me want real music not this garbage.. the companies are putting these fake ''image'' to ruin our community... they are given bad rolemodels to our kids
you see our brothers and sisters are basically being brainwashed by these ''gangsta'' music videos, sisters think it's alright to be a HO like nicki minaj, the kids look up these figures man

Again, YOU may not consume this stuff but someone is. It's evident by the sales or DL's. I do agree with that there is a poisoning of communities. Nothing ever seems to happen until it starts to flood the suburban areas. We still don't have a clear cut answer on how to fix it though. The prevailing attitude even on FP is "I don't want to be preached to, I want to party!". Hip Hop has been international for many, many years now and with the internet it grew into the beast that it is. There is no taming her now. There may be a few people still trying but there will never be a black conscious era again. Why? Speak of anything Pro-black and people now feel as if you are being racist. So each individual will have to seek and find the music they love to listen to. Purchase and support the music that has a positive message and the record execs will have to follow. They don't care about communities they only care about MONEY! If drugs, guns, violence, sex, etc...are what sell records that is what they are going to put out. Supply and demand. In the meantime more kids, young men will die just for a rep.

Ice Cube - Us

Guru - Just To Get A Rep

Stop The Violence Movement - Self Destruction

The West Coast Rap All-Stars - We're All In The Same Gang

Man this rap music got our generation ****ed up lol

I'm telling you it's the music..dudes comin in jail on a low-custody tier wit a dumb-ass driving charge rapping about guns, hoes, and swag thinking they tough lol. Real gangstas/thugs don't ego-trip

I accepted not being a gangsta/thug a while ago. Shit just enjoy life man. Have fun

Last edited:
Lil niggas with guns.......that happen to have pen and paper.

^^^and cell phones with video recording or video cameras.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

The real problem is poverty and lack of education. Gunplay over rap music is just a symptom of the actual problem.

Absolutely a symptom but when do we say enough is enough? When does the consumer take ownership of their part of the blame? This is why Ice Cubes - Us was and IS so important. Sh!t fed some knowledge but had the gangsta sound so people would consume it.

Ice Cube - US Lyrics

Could you tell me who released our animal instinct?
Got the white man sittin' there tickled pink.
Laughin' at us on the avenue
Bustin' caps at each other after havin' brew
We can't enjoy ourselves
Too busy jealous... Of each other's wealth
Commin' up is just in me
But the Black community is full of envy
Too much back-stabbin'
While I look up the street I see all the japs grabbin'
Every vacant lot in my neighborhood
Build a store, and sell their goods
To the county of sips (?)
You know us po niggas: nappy hair and big lips?
Four or five babies on your crotch
And you expect Uncle Sam to help us out?
We ain't nothin' but porchmonkeys
To the average bigot, redneck honky
You say comin' up is a must
But before we can come up, take a look at US

[Verse Two:]

And all y'all dope-dealers...
Your as bad as the po-lice- cause ya kill us
You got rich when you started slangin' dope
But you ain't built us a supermarket
So when can spend our money with the blacks
Too busy buyin' gold an' Caddilacs
That's what ya doin' with the money that ya raisin'
Exploitin' us like the Caucasians did
For 400 years - I got 400 tears- for 400 peers
Died last year from gang-related crimes
That's why I got gang-related rhymes
But when I do a show ta kick some facts
Us Blacks don't know how ta act
Sometimes I believe the hype, man
We're messin' up ourselves and blame the white man
But don't point the finger you jiggaboo
Take a look at yourself ya dumb nigga you
Pretty soon hip-hop won't be so nice
No Ice Cube, just Vannilla Ice
And yall sit and scream and cus
But there's no one ta blame- but US

[Verse Three:]

US ... will always sing the blues
'Cause all we care about is hairstyles and tennis shoes
But if ya step on mine ya pushed a button
"Cause I'll beat you down like it ain't nothin'
Just like a beast
But I'm the first nigga ta holler out {PEACE, BLACK MAN}
I beat my wife and children to a pulp
When I get drunk and smoke dope
Got a bad heart condition
Still eat hog-mogs an' chitlin's
Bet my money on the dice and the horses
Jobless, so I'm a hope for the armed forces
Go to church but they tease us
Wit' a picture of a blue-eyed Jesus
They used to call me Negro
After all this time I'm still bustin up the chiffarobe
No respect and didn't know it
And I'm havin' more babies than I really can afford
In jail 'cause I can't pay the mother
Held back in life because of my color
Now this is just a little summary
Of US, but yall think it's dumb of me
To put a mirror to ya face, but trust
Nobody gives a **** about...

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Again the internet got the youngins gased up thinkin they can get out of pocket. Rappers talkin that tough sh!t better be prepared to be tested once they leave the safety of their homes (computers). When you go to do that first show it better be in a nice and safe location. Don't go to the hood or to a hood club on some G sh!t and if you do be prepared to throw hands or squeeze off.

Cant blame it on the music. Y'all sound like politicians. It's the environment these kids are in. No one in these communities values life including police and detectives. The politicians only do something when the NUMBERS look bad. Police only act when it spills into SAFE neighborhoods.

These kids are only rapping there lifestyle they aren't causing it with there raps. Rap and basketball is there outlet. It's there bid to get clean money or get money at all. And the lifestyle itself kills them.

We could end rap tomorrow and these kids would still be dead. Only difference is we wouldn't know there names or there twitter handles. Rap goes in cycles. Right now it's ignorant and senseless yet one day we will see the people from these same areas being the hood CNN again

Cant blame it on the music. Y'all sound like politicians. It's the environment these kids are in. No one in these communities values life including police and detectives. The politicians only do something when the NUMBERS look bad. Police only act when it spills into SAFE neighborhoods.

These kids are only rapping there lifestyle they aren't causing it with there raps. Rap and basketball is there outlet. It's there bid to get clean money or get money at all. And the lifestyle itself kills them.

We could end rap tomorrow and these kids would still be dead. Only difference is we wouldn't know there names or there twitter handles. Rap goes in cycles. Right now it's ignorant and senseless yet one day we will see the people from these same areas being the hood CNN again

Music, movies and video games have influence on kids, hell people in general. Getting rid of Hip Hop would solve nothing because the problem is far beyond music has been for a very long time. Parents can't whoop kids these days in fear of going to jail...yeah thats a problem in itself. My point was that some kids need to be more real in their life situation. Now Chicago is crazy and it may not take much to get your wig split there but those in places that are rappin about sh!t they know nothin about...THEY need to keep it on the net. Also, just complaining about the music will never solve anything because until the sales drop out of the bottom of gangsta rap labels will continue to push it. It is only about money no body cares about what is really going on in the streets until it hits their neighborhood. People in Aurora, Colorado or Sandy Hook never gave a fvck about gun violence in Chicago or any where else until it hit home. My bet they sat in their homes watching TV talking about "That's why we moved to this community", then...well we know what happened.

Actually, they have computers and smartphones. But so what. Thugs gone be thugs.

Squinchin they eyes and shit as they look at their phone......"holup cuz.....run it back.....I thought that said something else....I knew that shit didn't sound right.....let me change it in my phone real quick.......DAMN.......I forgot what I was going to replace it with.....FUUCK....holup cuz....give me a minute..........FUUCK....GOT DAMN....SHIT....I deleted everything cuz!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Here is a good article.

Quotes from the article:

"Statistics suggest that as a young, black man, you have a greater chance of being shot and killed in Philadelphia than you would have if you were a soldier serving in the conflicts in Afghanistan or Iraq," Charles said. "That's absurd to me."

"A kid growing up in the 'hood has different expectations than a kid growing up in Newtown," said Bocanegra, who works with ex-offenders at the faith-based nonprofit Community Renewal Society in Chicago. "We have worldwide attention on this tragic event in Connecticut, but it shows us how we value life, and it's a shame murder isn't treated the same across the board."

"I hurt the same way you hurt. Murder shouldn't occur, and I say that as someone who took a life," Bocanegra said. "All lives are precious, and one is not worth more than the other."

The indifference toward urban slayings often comes down to "victim blaming," said Rich, author of "Wrong Place, Wrong Time: Trauma and Violence in the Lives of Young Black Men."

Newtown opens eyes to other gun violence against young people - CNN.com

Back