Mobb Deep Releasing Another Album?! WTF!

B

BIGMOZ

First, To each his own. If two people, were at odds want to squash some beef and resolve their differences, Im all for it. But Havoc talked so much shit on P during their "break." These weren't disses like "you're broke" where its meaningless and its easy to patch shit up. Havoc called him a snitch, a *****, fake, every diss you could imagine. How the **** are you going to go from that into releasing an album together??

Unless this album is about completely changing your image (religious movement, some black power angle, etc); you look ridiculous rapping about the same shit you used to rap about with a dude you tore apart just a few months earlier. So that whole Separated track was meaningless?

maybe they did the mature thing and sat down to talk out their problems and differences so that they could become friends again. Takes some serious maturity on both ends considering how nasty things were

Either above. Or..... they need or want the money.

Who knows they could have been publicly going at it to build hype for this moment. Nothing surprises me these days.

maybe they did the mature thing and sat down to talk out their problems and differences so that they could become friends again. Takes some serious maturity on both ends considering how nasty things were

That would be cool...and if they got back together and started rapping about Jesus or something it could pass. But if you start rapping about clapping people and you're rapping again with a dude you just called a snitch; how do you come off?

That would be cool...and if they got back together and started rapping about Jesus or something it could pass. But if you start rapping about clapping people and you're rapping again with a dude you just called a snitch; how do you come off?

like a dude who got over it. I mean it ain't hard to reconcile differences without turning to God.

your using a street mentality on a board with 90% squares bro, im with you call your homie a snitch you better be damn sure thats went down and if you riding with him after the fact be prepared for some serious mixed feelings... if he snitched if hes your boy depending on the circumstances than you could still **** with him if the snitching had anything to do with you thats diff if it was me id be sending alot more than subliminals his way if it was in any way related to some shit i did... anyone reading this if i offended you than your part of that 90%

If I think you're everything I oppose, no ammount of money in the world could make me sit in a studio with you. Maybe they both recording it seperately, but I wouldn't even be able to make it thru an interview without speaking on how bich you are if it reflects your status.

I think people jump off the ledge with B.S. beef and then expect everyone to forget a few months later like it's WWE. lol.

He was either exaggerating what Prodigy was, or he's got that many familiarities to what Prodigy IS. Either way, all they did was revoke all credibility they had left.

Hopefully we'll get some dope music, I just feel like their time is over.

If I think you're everything I oppose, no ammount of money in the world could make me sit in a studio with you. Maybe they both recording it seperately, but I wouldn't even be able to make it thru an interview without speaking on how bich you are if it reflects your status.

I think people jump off the ledge with B.S. beef and then expect everyone to forget a few months later like it's WWE. lol.

He was either exaggerating what Prodigy was, or he's got that many familiarities to what Prodigy IS. Either way, all they did was revoke all credibility they had left.

real talk 7char

I used to **** with mobb deep, waaaay back type shit all the way up till that Gunit BS..

I think, If this album sucks, It's A Wrap.

i dunno, mobb deep peaked with the infamous and hell on earth...I agree with the previous comments about relevance, too. the intro to G.O.D pt. III comes to mind...that quick to plink a fool for runnin his mouth, but then reuniting with someone who, according to your own words, you should be obligated to mirk. /shrug
all been said in this thread so far but, yeah, hell on earth > anything that came after

your using a street mentality on a board with 90% squares bro

your using a street mentality on a board with 90% squares bro

eh to me street mentality is closer to ***** mentality. Handle shit like a man. A civilized man. You got beef with someone work it out. Clap a nigga over beef is for the young cats. At some point you hit that age where they start to realize whats important and whats not worth losing. Point is I bet if you ask them what happened they just decided that they friendship was more important than some dumb shit and that they like making music together. I don't really call it square. It's more of a mature thing.

COSIGN! You can't talk all that sh*t on a dude and then record an album with him 2 months later. If you want to squash it down the line, that's fine...but u can't release no record with the dude after talkin all that shit.

If Shyne ended up recording music with Rick Ross, while Rick Ross was still portraying himself like some drug czar, then Shyne would be a *****. Simple as that.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

eh to me street mentality is closer to ***** mentality. Handle shit like a man. A civilized man. You got beef with someone work it out. Clap a nigga over beef is for the young cats. At some point you hit that age where they start to realize whats important and whats not worth losing. Point is I bet if you ask them what happened they just decided that they friendship was more important than some dumb shit and that they like making music together. I don't really call it square. It's more of a mature thing.

You dont get it or you're not paying attention. No one is saying Havoc should clap P. Havoc was talkin super wreckless on all those records about murkin P, calling him a snitch, all this shit. If Havoc wants to squash the beef as a man, that's fine. No one is saying that they shouldn't squash the beef. But AIN'T NO WAY as a man, can you release another record with P after all the shit you talked on him. You're missing that whole point. It has nothing to do with maturity. It has to do with your morals and principles as a man. If you have no principles, you'll talk wreckless and squash it over some money (potential to sell albums). If you're a real man you wont compromise your principles, just for an opportunity to sell records.

So with your logic, it would be straight if Shyne recorded some records with Rick Ross and sold them on iTunes? After all the shit he talked about Ross being fake and that no one should record music with him? You'd think that was two men being mature?

eh to me your mentality is closer to ***** mentality you can call it "grown" all you want to each there own

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

COSIGN! You can't talk all that sh*t on a dude and then record an album with him 2 months later. If you want to squash it down the line, that's fine...but u can't release no record with the dude after talkin all that shit.

If Shyne ended up recording music with Rick Ross, while Rick Ross was still portraying himself like some drug czar, then Shyne would be a *****. Simple as that.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

You dont get it or you're not paying attention. No one is saying Havoc should clap P. Havoc was talkin super wreckless on all those records about murkin P, calling him a snitch, all this shit. If Havoc wants to squash the beef as a man, that's fine. No one is saying that they shouldn't squash the beef. But AIN'T NO WAY as a man, can you release another record with P after all the shit you talked on him. You're missing that whole point. It has nothing to do with maturity. It has to do with your morals and principles as a man. If you have no principles, you'll talk wreckless and squash it over some money (potential to sell albums). If you're a real man you wont compromise your principles, just for an opportunity to sell records.

So with your logic, it would be straight if Shyne recorded some records with Rick Ross and sold them on iTunes? After all the shit he talked about Ross being fake and that no one should record music with him? You'd think that was two men being mature?
glad to see someone with the right frame of mind around here

Last edited:

The only way principles and morals come into play is if they only did it purely for the money. If it comes down that they still have probs with each other and only squashed the beef for their money then no that's not maturity. That would be greed over principles and morality.

I'm saying that them both knowing that their most likely not gonna sell many records(Mobb Deep in 2013 don't even seem right) leans to support the fact that they most likely reached a personal resolution with some apologies made on both sides. And that since they have resolved their personal probs with each other their would be nothing wrong with making records together again. I mean what type of resolution would it be if you actually never dealt with the problems that existed between the two? If you dealt with the problem directly then their would be no reason not to do anything together. That's the maturity part right there. Forgiveness and admittance of being wrong is a mature thing that a lot of people never reach at any point in their lives. usually too much pride gets in the way. Especially with rap where appearances are so important.

On the Shyne and Rick Ross thing. If they squashed a beef and can't bring themselves to work together still. Did they really squash a beef or just come to a truce to not say or do anything to each other?

Real is two men having a problem being able to reach out and resolve their differences and not hold the past over each others heads while moving forward.

Fake is two men saying I'm sorry without actually being sorry and still never fixing a damn thing between them

Last edited:
Beef was fake from the git go.

"Man....my homeboy writing love letters too niggas in prison".......just out of nowhere. Shit was funny.

"I didn't write that shit....I was hacked.................O.K.......maybe I did.........I was drunk...fuuck it....yeah he a faggot...I'm sticking with that."

Mobb Deep feat. Frank Ocean called "RAH"..........on some heal the world type shit.

Rappers against homophobia............RAH......digger.......Rah...give me that booty. Rah....the boogieman......rah...sneak up on you like RAH!!!

Man....Mobb Deep is terrible at this new age net marketing shit that played out like 3 years ago. lmao! Damn......shit is crazy!! Waste of calling your homeboy a faggot. "fuuck it.....let's just do a album now real quick...hell....we fuucked up. Pop CD in....."HAHAAAAAAAA WE FOOLED YALL...MOBB DEEP WILL NEVER FALL APART......NIGGAS....WORD LIFE, THUN"!

Last edited:
most secular rappers'
moral and principles as a man
is in the money they make from their music
I think they need the money
they have also be rapping together since they were young kids so.....the relationship is deeper than just a rap group

some ppl hold grudges for years until death in group break-ups

no one knows exactly what's going on but them until they say otherwise
and the otherwise part will be giving "fans" customers what they want to hear
so they will buy the album period
the music business
I'm into music ministry (side venture) music business

-Coach Antonio

I liked that Murda Muzik album most. had infamous and hell on earth too but murda muzik was when they took it up a notch. amerikz nightmarez or whatever the fuk was the last mobbdeep i paid for. hell, I aint even download any of em eihter. P's solo album was ok too, i think i still got it layin around in one of my big Old Cd stacks that I can't seem to get rid of even though I probly wont play any of em ever again LOL WTF

Back