Was MJJ a Molester?!?!

bigakizzle

bout ta come fo it bitces
Boys getting paid off over n over and now wade robson comin out against him. Denied it at the trial in 05 even though a few people testified to seeing funny business. Now the maid agrees to testify in his behalf.

So my question is this. Is wade just after money? Did he really get molested? If he really is a victim, does he have a right to come forward, or should he just let sleeping dogs lie? True this will be a stain on MJ's legacy, but if its true, doesn't he need to be exposed?

Maid who claims she saw Michael Jackson shower with Wade Robson when he was 8 'agrees to testify at new lawsuit' | Mail Online

Last edited:
no way to really know but there is a lot of evidence to say so

but remember M.J. thought he was Peter Pan
and Peter Pan is a kid
who is 8 or 10 years old
it's still weird for two 8/10 year boys to take a shower together
it's different on a sports team where there a different showers
now some teams/schools have the separate shower curtains

-Coach Antonio

I think he was pedophile. But lets be real, did anybody really think MICHAEL JACKSON would ever be found guilty of such a thing?

If boys butts were what it took to make classics like Off the Wall and Thriller, I could care less.
Michael on a steady diet of boy bottoms is like Tiger Woods and white girl pu$$y---the fuel for glory. You saw what happened when both were deprived of their winning ingredient.

Last edited:
People saying MJ was a molester underestimate the intelligence of MJ. The main reason why I don't buy into the B.S at all with any of them.....not the fact that I'm a fan or nothing. Shit works the other way to.

And with me......money hungry people who would go to levels like that to get at somebody's money deserve a MFing prison sentence the same way as a molester deserves one.

Send they ass to prison 10 years for that shit. That's the only reason MFers even think to do so.

People make MJ out to be some dumb ass dude who only make music..........but there wasn't many people making the kind of songs he made. When you have someone that powerful...they can expose a lot of shit.

Once the media gets a hold to you....they will have you forever....they might be at your house 24/7, steal your valuables, spit on you, throw shit on you.....anything they can to get they way with you........crooked MFers.

If I was O.J....I would've moved out of the U.S.

U.S citizens are pathetic man. Do anything except work hard to be rich.......shit is sickening to fed off of other people's wealth "BY ANY MEANS".

If MJ acted like a nigga, or just an average black man...he wouldn't be M.J the powerful....he would be a black man who makes music.

THis is what comes with power. This is the power Kanye wishes to have...........NEVER.

rant over.....

Last edited:
If boys butts were what it took to make classics like Off the Wall and Thriller, I could care less.
Michael on a steady diet of boy bottoms is like Tiger Woods and white girl pu$$y---the fuel for glory. You saw what happened when both were deprived of their winning ingredient.
You could care less? Really? Do the world a favor and shoot yourself in the face. Thanks!

[B said:
Pumpthrust[/B];49631429]If boys butts were what it took to make classics like Off the Wall and Thriller, I could care less.

Dude seriously are you gay mang? Not only that but that is the most ate up shit I've heard on here.

My man....that's disgusting.

Last edited:
Back