IS Midnight Black the most underrated producer?

J

J Bob

I honestly think his beats are better than most of these southern producers, and he has the credits to prove it. WHy doesnt anybody talk about him? I guess that must be how he wants it, I mean ive never even seen a picture of this guy lol

He definitely is a beast... I've never seen a picture, interview, nothing, lol.

I'd probably be the same way tho. I'd hate to be hitting the mall and have to fight through crowds to buy some damn shoes...

Yah that dude gets *no* shine and his tracks are easily the smoothest southern ish to come out in the past 5 or 6 years. He did a couple cuts off the 8ball MJG "Ridin High" disc...and apart from that CD being slept on anyway he killed it.

Take It Off

Cruzin

What U Gonna Do

Tear It Up

Blood Raw Louis Bag <-Nice. . .

I THINK he did 24, 23. . .

Him and Zaytoven killed Crazy World. . .

Yeah Midnight Black's definitely slept on. Another heavily underrated producer is Soundtrakk (Lupe Fiasco's Producer). He's another one of those producers whom i've yet to find even a pic of. I guess some dudes really prefer to play the background.

He is very low-key since Jeezy's first album I couldn't find anything on him. Not even a myspace page, not even the company Ghetto World Productions he is signed to has anything.

Yeah he's ill as hell I haven't heard a bad record from him...and I'm pretty sure he just be chillin' getting his paper. Like others have said I'd be the same way because once you enter that spotlight there ain't no getting out of it...

Back