Michael Jackson - Hollywood Tonight

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler

Love the song. Video will do....not very great but.....well....it's watchable with the music.

Last edited:
Awesome song!!!! I think the video is similer to what it would be if he were still around. All in all 4 out 5.

^^^for me it's something about the video. Great concept....just the video itself. The way it was shot. Doesn't have a powerful impact. Not saying it because M.J is not in it. But, it's not bad either. Old clips of MJ right next to the dancer dancing at the same time would've been more impactful...and more dancing with less scene/slomo work. Love the reality of it.

Music reminds me of.

With a dash of Billy Jean. LOVE IT!!!!

Last edited:
The girl is too skinny. I generally like skinny girls, but not that skinny.

And song... mind-blowing. I didn't think it will be that good. Just awesome

Ah damn...901 that song has been in my head for the past 5 months..........I get rid of it and it somehow always comes back up lol great song though...its to the point ppl are starting to associate it with me because I'm always singing it....random as f*ck

MJ vid/song was cool

Last edited:
im torn. i was prolly the biggest mj fan. and while i appreciate them keepin his legacy alive and promotin the album, im tired of seein people try to dance like mike and tryna entertain us like him. song is bomb tho!

Back