mf doom sends fake impersonators!!!!

Cheers...

This seems weird, dont know why he would do that, dont really have much more to say on the subject. Just perculier..

I'm amused by stuff like this. But you guys will still think MF is more hip hop than Soulja Boi who actually shows up and "Superman's that Robocop and jock's on yo' bichazz in his Bavin Apes" at all of his shows. lol.

I betcha the mask was "brand spankin' new" instead of "being rusted from drinking all the brew....stinking too, peee-ew!"

lol, mf's still a nice MC regardless.

yeah i like MF but i have much less respect for him cuz of this. i hope it's just some lame rumor. at least soulja boy does actually perform his shows.

yeah its true... he had a concert in europe and in LA schedule at the same time and appeared for both of them behind the mask

i don't think it's a rumor unfortunately. On the bright side, during that time, he recorded 6 new songs for Madvillainy 2.

I guess I'm the only one who finds this kinda funny? Oh well... he's still one of my favorite emcees.

"Who believe any mess they read up on the message board?" - DOOM

Trenchant said:
i don't think it's a rumor unfortunately. On the bright side, during that time, he recorded 6 new songs for Madvillainy 2.

That is a very, VERY bright side. Sucks though for whoever paid tickets to see him, I hope this isn't cause of some drug related sh*t... "smokin' a whole mountain of hash to the ash" right before he's gotta rock a show. I almost want to just laugh it off as some clever Doom masterplan to make some kind of statement, just cause he's that dope/mentally unstable that he could pull that off. Sadly this doesn't seem to to be the case at all.

Last edited:
That's some stupid shyt. fans are paying to see HIM live, the mask-thing is no excuse. Onyx was pulling some **** like that last year too.

I'm sorry but I think this is pretty ingenious, especially when you take his outlook into things. You know that theres a man behind the mask but the mask IS his image. I liken it to a Gorillaz performance. You know someone is responsible for the show, just not seeing them face to face.

I never got how people love MF Doom so much anyways. People would hype him up, and the first time i heard his songs, i was like "What the hell is this!!?"..Since then I have heard maybe 1 MFD song i like but the whole thing is just lost on me.

Back