mf doom sends fake impersonators!!!!

maybe it's a publicity stunt but i still think it's lame. i would be pretty pissed off if i was at one of those shows and found out that i paid to see some lame show like the one the guy described and find out the person i paid to see wasn't even there.

puffedout, i had a similar feeling after hearing DangerDoom but after listening to Madvillian and some other albums he was featured on, he grew on me.

k...I'll try listening again and maybe I'll see the light this time

Man I like doom, hate to see this happen even if it's a stunt. Fans should get for what they pay for. Anyway even thought that was pretty whack that ain't meaning I'm gonna stop listening to him. Sad if it's true though.

True or not, I wouldn't risk my money gettin' bunrt on some bullsh!t stunt like that. Doom is one of my favorite MCs though, so I still buy his albums and I can't wait to hear Madvillainy2. does any one know the release?.

Animate said:
I'm sorry but I think this is pretty ingenious, especially when you take his outlook into things. You know that theres a man behind the mask but the mask IS his image. I liken it to a Gorillaz performance. You know someone is responsible for the show, just not seeing them face to face.

it's nothing like Gorillaz. As much as I like dooms music, that is just not right to stiff the hardcore backpacker following MF Doom has. Gorillaz is just a collaboration between a musician and an cartoon artist.

i think it's lame.

to the guy who doesn't like him, that's understandable. At least you don't just like him cuz he's underground and wears a mask like many people do. Some classic songs by him that you should check out are: Doomsday, Potholderz, Kon Karne, and All Caps. Just for starters

Last edited:
Trenchant said:
Some classic songs by him that you should check out are: Doomsday, Potholderz, Kon Karne, and All Caps. Just for starters

Thanks, good look

Back