Meek Punked Out?

I made a comment about Meek Mill over a year ago. Back then he was in his feelings because Wale did not tweet about his album.
Guy is immature as hell n his scream rap is annoying.

Siding with drake cuz I like his songs more than meek tbh.
Also because he disrespected a few other rappers, cassidy etc maybe even more artists.
Silly ass rapper needs to get checked.

Both of them outdated.

In other news......
Kendrick Lamar's "Alright" Chanted by Protesters During Cleveland Police Altercation | News | Pitchfork

Shit is all planned......buddy system......Kendrick got in his ass....called him out...........Drake ain't want none of that. Pusha T got in his ass......he ain't want none of that. If he did then the momentum of the (hypnotized social media zombies) would turn. Like if Meek was more focus on "what's really going on in the world" then he would blow Drake ass the fuuck away just off RBG alone. Drake ain't stuttin RBG.....Drake too focus on social control. He bout to lose that because he ain't real enough to face these issues. J.Cole awfully quiet during these loud times.

blacklivesmark.jpg

Something is brewing rapidly.......and blacks got to watch yall stupid ignorant ass niggas along with the racist whites....because the same COWARD shit they do for rappers like Drake, is the SAME coward ass shit they did to that man above. Whether they were black that did it or white trying to add fire.

Real shit....fuuck that punk shit...

Last edited:
Meek could've came out with Ether.....and still lose because how fake "people" are today.

Drake feeds into what social media has turned people into. What has it done? Made you the antisocial socializer. And what kind of music has Drake put out all these years? Music to cater to your antisocial life.........and makes you want to socialize with others who feel the same way. Kind of nigga listens to a Drake album? Dude sitting talking to you like it's just you and him......that's how two straight men end up having a one night stand together....you straight after yall make love......... (See...that's how easy it is to get in that pussie's ASS!!!!!) but see......you want to defend him....because he make's sure that in his raps he spit some sissy ass defenseful shit......(hmmmmm....I just gave money to charity and people talking about me...feel sorry for me.....so if he come rapping like he from the bottom you can remember what really matter).

Meek didn't take the shit personal...he wasn't expecting to battle since that pussy never battles. He was caught off guard.

All those people Drake dodged but he decided to give meek a 2-0. Meek was chosen for a reason, lol.

Although at the same time I'm not sure if drake would take on the people meek took on though.

Then again meek called him him out :/

N then Meek sampled the Undertaker theme ...

It reminded me of the little brother who tried to scare everybody by turning off the lights and playing the undertaker theme song off Youtube.

Back