Mediocrity is god now.

HIGHJACK23

:: Destroying::
Don't let this shit catch up to you. Don't be fooled. Stay making shit that goes against the grain. Stay out of the box. If you loose your originality sense, then you've lost it all. Who else thinks mediocrity is the trend that we need to murder?

Yessir. Mediocre beats, mixes, and spitters are phakkin' horrible.

I can't stand them shyts.

Peace.

Mediocrity ain't going nowhere.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Shoulda broke the bank on his mix game

My nigga on that lean now? That's good shit! I see he puffing that dro heavy too. He finally stepping his swag up.

It's just a sea of white noise, the cream always rises to the top eventually. You can't lie and deceive your way to the top.

Last edited:
his voice was crackin and all lol.

But ay for real we need mediocrity so the good shit can stand out. Just like we need ugly ******* to make pretty ones. Everyone plays their part.

Soulja's vocals are waayyyy too loud. And is that a voice crack at 1:24 when he says "hood"? Soulja needs to go away already with his skinny twitter beef starting ass.

i noticed keefs styl;e was to rap alil off beat.. but that soujaboy track W..T..F..

He was ALL the waay, ooffff beeatt

blowing chronic smoke in the camera is the same as blowing cigarette smoke in the camera.. who dose that impress? i smoke dank everyday and its like who the fuk cares LOL

Sippin lean? he aint no pimp c i tell u dat! sound like he sat on a nut or sumthin' becuz his voice just bitched up a bit.

not coming at you hoime im jus sayin i cant tell if u serious or sarcastic LOL but its cool, we good.

notice how he is doing the same "holding gun and spraying" motions as keef too lol.

Like I said we need that shit. I love seeing that. Cause I know if he can make it so can I. I respect his ass if i dont like it i dont like it that dont mean that im hatin

arent you the same judgemental **** who was sayin drug dealers are terrorists and marijuana is a schedule 1 drug

Yes I am. Soulja Boi should be in jail right now. But while he's free, he should be going H.A.M. with that stuff.

Why not appreciate the gangsta and swag he is presenting? People are too caught up with the song quality. He is trying to show a certain lifestyle and he is succeeding.

Drugs are bad, but somebody is going to do them. Why not Soulja Boi? He is young and rich. He is living it up and most of us are jealous. He will crash and burn, and we will laugh and point fingers. But someone else will take his place and we will be even older and more jealous becuase we didn't get that chance to go hard and potentially ruin ourselves.

^^^You think he's still rich? Or Young? In the same since as a Lindsay Lohan. Shouldn't nobody be dumb enough to be jealous of that dude at this point, maybe back when "Crank Dat" was out and I used to defend him for being a kid having fun...now he don't even got the ear to know his music is trash...that makes it kinda hard to keep a career going.

I just wonder if he didn't think he needed to pay for mixing...or if he just couldn't afford to pay for it.

Lol.

Back