LOL young joc fell all the way off....

Cassidy > Joc by a little bit.

See....this is what happens when you get feature money and send pellas to these ole dance remixing ass MFers. Too late...nothing you can do. He got them like "oh boy....I'm about to have fun with this now..woohooooooo!!!!" While Joc like..."man....a stack for 6 bars...I freestyled that in one take...you can't beat that!"

Something for yall to think about.

Last edited:
you cant catch everybody and make them a fan.. i joke liike WHO? but i know who he is.. he is oK in my book. just never seen much replay value personally but hey if he wanna do some Other Shit then go head try it and try to get some money.. why not.. maaaan, i used to say opsite like Fuk That but nah Go'Head!

you have to remember that hes being featured.. now he wants/probably needs money. if it was his song and idea then thats when it would be all bad. think about it he is a club rapper and this is a club song...

WTF?

200,000 Views...not bad.

I could see this going in the right club scene. Not sure how Joc played himself. He structured his parts well on this. Beat wasnt bad(for a certain demographic) either. I think we're lost to what we expect of Joc. if Flo Rida was on this we wouldn't have thought twice about it.

WTF?

200,000 Views...not bad.

I could see this going in the right club scene. Not sure how Joc played himself. He structured his parts well on this. Beat wasnt bad(for a certain demographic) either. I think we're lost to what we expect of Joc. if Flo Rida was on this we wouldn't have thought twice about it.

this song will probably do great around the globe

many PRODUCERS on this site don't like much of anything that is released commercially so????????????????????

-Coach Antonio

The song sounds like commercial music for a back to school sale at a local clothing store. That should've been the target minus Young Joc. Joc rapping too raunchy though so it might get passed....better as a remix with Joc than a song. Bad decision for them.......good situation for Joc. IMO........

Last edited:
Back