Lil wayne and a 16 yr old H**

And those girls are obviously high school teenagers. WTF happens to people when they get old that makes them forget how they talked, acted, and looked at 16? Even if you didn't, you sat at a lunch table alone observing all the social 16 year olds acting talking, and looking this way.

You owe your children enough not to forget what you were doing at key times like this in your life so that instead of being shocked by their actions and lecturing, you understand them enough to discuss what may go on with them and help them come up with sound decisions. If you're surprised by how these 16 year olds look and act, your daughter will be doing the same by age 11 behind your back because you've separated yourself from reality and are oblivious to the world.
That's the same thing I was thinking. Those girls are obviously underage. Maybe it's easy for me to notice because I'm only 21, it wasn't that long ago for me.

That comment made by the girl's friend reminds me of the comment made by Lucy Lui's husband in the movie "Chicago." After she comes home and sees her husband in the bed with 2 females, her husband tells her, "What are you going to believe? Me or your own eyes?" Whether he had sex with her or not, there is a problem with what happened that night. Rome having a teenage daughter can speak on this. The young woman in question knew she was 16 and went to his tour bus with him? She spent the night with him? She brags about it? What are we as a whole teaching our daughters if this type of behavior is allowed to happen and is somewhat celebrated. As far as Wayne, I expect ignorant behavior like this from him. Being on camera, etc. They both should be held accountable. She is not a 6 year old and should know better. Jail time? Not likely. Why? Like Rome said, "She was probably paid to make a televised response." Similar to R.Kelly paying off families. She says they spent the night together but doesn't say what they did. I don't know about you all but when a rapper ask a female to come back to his tour bus or "spend the night," some form of sex is involved. The reason why this is news is because of Lil'Wayne's fame and the fact that he is on probation.

She probably didn't think it was going to get out of control.

... she probably was afraid to be known as the chick that got Wayne caught up because some random fans might try to ride on her or something. People are pretty crazy, the UFC in Brazil is coming up... one fighter said something bad about Brazilian people and he got word that they're waiting for him to show up, lol. So he's not going now. All of this access and visibility is getting people caught with their foot in their mouth.

Oh, my daughter just turned 8... but when she does turn 16... she wont be going to any Wayne type concerts... I still think those types of shows (where Nicki Manaj gives lap dances and stuff) are for 18 and up.

... I hope my daughter grows up to like Pop music...

I agree with you Rome. These concerts should be 18 and up BUT sex sells.

She probably didn't think it was going to get out of control.

... she probably was afraid to be known as the chick that got Wayne caught up because some random fans might try to ride on her or something. People are pretty crazy, the UFC in Brazil is coming up... one fighter said something bad about Brazilian people and he got word that they're waiting for him to show up, lol. So he's not going now. All of this access and visibility is getting people caught with their foot in their mouth.

SMH....and House of Representatives are skipping town hall meetings because they're too afraid of "gotcha" moments:

Most House members will skip town hall meetings this summer | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when 16 was older than me. I didn't think much of wild girls that age. I still don't. I always tripped at comments like "she's only 15". I still trip. I was 12 when KRS said 13 is good. I don't think I'll try to find out.

With Twitter and FB, everybody is a reporter. Watch your every move.

FB just moved up to be the 3rd leading cause of divorce... Old flames got dudes up to their old games.... women too.

Back