Lil wayne and a 16 yr old H**

^^^They can't prove that wasn't just a cigar, or even a legal substitute for weed like salvia or k2. Can't prove he wasn't just drinking sprite either.

They can just test him right? He can't refuse a drug test if he's on probo AFAIK.

thats true....plus in most states now, those "legal substitutes" are now illegal...so either way...may not be lookin too good for him..if this is real anyway

It's really up to the PO here. You don't have to prove a violation of probation/parole in court to a jury. A PO can lock you up for just about anything if they want to, and all they would have to do is show that pic of him smoking and say "This picture of Mr. Carter smoking an unknown substance in a hotel room with an underage girl was taken in Canada." Unless he has special permission, probation usually means you can't leave the county, parole covers the state. Very rare that a parolee is allowed to leave the country for anything, and if they are allowed, they're kept on a very short leash. Even if it is K2 or something that is legal in Canada, his probation/parole rules will have CLEARLY stated, with his signature underneath, that he is not allowed to ingest ANY mind altering substance. Then again, he'll probably be able to just make it rain on the right people and sing "Mrs. Officer" for the corrections department and be fine...

Last edited:
^^^Nope, by Canada law he violated no statutes because the girl is 'legal" there no different than in some sates here 16 is age of consent. You can't "test" til he gets back and if he's smart, he can flush his system by then, even asprin does that, i'm sure he has dough for better methods. There's no proof of what the "unknown substance is, and while speculation can get a parole board's attention, it can't get him violated, just watched more closely. Being that he's an entertainer, this may get his right to leave the country denied at worse, but he won't see jail behind this. Now if police showed up to his room and caught him with alcohol or ever a "mind altering substance", different story. Even if no charges in canada were pressed, the police report would show proof.

And Salvia/K2/Wild Dagga/ect. isn't illegal to consume or possess anywhere in the US. Illegal to sell a few places and even there when laws were passed sellers were given grace periods to sell out their products.

That doesn't change the fact that if anything happened he's a sick f**k for messing with a girl his daughter's age(R.kelly all day). But if he can't beat this with all the money he has, his defence team sux. I could beat this representing myself.

Last week, a 16 Year old Canadian girl name Sarah met Lil Wayne after his show in Montreal and was invited back to his tour bus. The next day, she uploaded the photos to facebook claiming that she had just spent the night with him and the photos somehow fell in the hands of bloggers (via friends of Sarah who emailed them perhaps??).

Now Sarah, has created a youtube video denying anything ever happened between her and Weezy, who’s currently on probation.

‘For all you dirty minded people, saying you spent the night is about the amount of time and I’m glad I spent that amount of time with one of the greatest people out there so thank you haters for giving me my 15 minutes of fame. I really appreciate it but it’s really a shame that the best rapper alive may have gotten his reputation stained for it.’

Meanwhile, her friend, Snooki had to get a one liner in there:

‘F*ck what ya heard, recognize what you see’

o_o

You’d think rappers would have these thirsty opportunists present ID’s and sign confidentiality agreements before entering their tour bus.

Check the pics and Sarah’s backtracking confession below:

Stuff blown way out of proportion, as usual. But indeed, she still doesn't look 16.

Stuff blown way out of proportion, as usual. But indeed, she still doesn't look 16.

"F**k what you heard, recognize what you see" LMAO....she couldn't wait to say that.

That chick looks 21-24 years old to me....you really cant tell these days,

man that chick on the left looks like shes in high school. either way spending the night could have just meant that spending time with wayne. people so much out of so little and again even if he did have sex with her why is it news worthy? people get pussy every day 16 year old girls have sex with grown men every day.

OOOO just looked at the pic. Suspect indeed. The question is, whose the suspect? I can do that in photoshop, just learned it on a tutorial. But who knows....hard to turn down that wet power U, especially if claims to be of age. Hope that cat dont fall victim to this BS...

Damn 16 year olds talk and act like her these days?!?! Damn, I woulda got it twisted too!

Damn 16 year olds talk and act like her these days?!?! Damn, I woulda got it twisted too!

Chris-Hansen1.jpg

From her response, I can already tell that she would get on my nerves

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

The fact that she said "sexual intercourse" just seems a lil mehhhhh....
Also she didnt mention fellatio

^^^Nope, by Canada law he violated no statutes because the girl is 'legal" there no different than in some sates here 16 is age of consent. You can't "test" til he gets back and if he's smart, he can flush his system by then, even asprin does that, i'm sure he has dough for better methods. There's no proof of what the "unknown substance is, and while speculation can get a parole board's attention, it can't get him violated, just watched more closely. Being that he's an entertainer, this may get his right to leave the country denied at worse, but he won't see jail behind this. Now if police showed up to his room and caught him with alcohol or ever a "mind altering substance", different story. Even if no charges in canada were pressed, the police report would show proof.

And Salvia/K2/Wild Dagga/ect. isn't illegal to consume or possess anywhere in the US. Illegal to sell a few places and even there when laws were passed sellers were given grace periods to sell out their products.

That doesn't change the fact that if anything happened he's a sick f**k for messing with a girl his daughter's age(R.kelly all day). But if he can't beat this with all the money he has, his defence team sux. I could beat this representing myself.

I just want to mention that I don't know where exactly you're getting your sources from, but Salvia is ILLEGAL in most states..It is a Schedule 1 Narcotic to many states, making it illegal to possess, buy/sell, and use. What they started to do is, take the main chemicals out of it, that induce the "trip"..and sell it as the herb/incense it was originally marketed as..just without the psychadelic properties.....In Canada, I have not found anything that states it is illegal there.

As for K2 and stuff, again, quite a few states have made it illegal to possess, buy/sell, and use. The Feds, have actually initiated a BAN on the Chemicals used in K2 and other synthetic weed, marking it as a Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, in March of this year, 2011. The ban is set for 1 year.

While K2 and "SPice" and other synthetic stuff containing the JWHxxx chemicals, are not yet prohibited in Canada, other synthetic cannabis' are listed as a Schedule 2 Drug..

But since this happened in Canada, I will say that I can't find anything that says Salvia is illegal in Canada...On my quick search I was able to find that specific synthetic cannabis are Schedule 2 Drugs...but the chemicals in K2 are not on the "banned" list, if you will.

We all know he was smokin some dank dank though..

Last edited:
^^^As of March this year...you may be right, I don't keep up with synthetics, they're more deadly that just smoking some dank. Last I checked(which coulda been before march this year)everything I typed held true. I'll puff flat out illegal green all day, but I don't put that synthetic shyt in my body, or tobacco. Ironically, the "lesser of the evils" is what will kill you.

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

And those girls are obviously high school teenagers. WTF happens to people when they get old that makes them forget how they talked, acted, and looked at 16? Even if you didn't, you sat at a lunch table alone observing all the social 16 year olds acting talking, and looking this way.

You owe your children enough not to forget what you were doing at key times like this in your life so that instead of being shocked by their actions and lecturing, you understand them enough to discuss what may go on with them and help them come up with sound decisions. If you're surprised by how these 16 year olds look and act, your daughter will be doing the same by age 11 behind your back because you've separated yourself from reality and are oblivious to the world.

How much do you all think she got paid to make that YouTube PR spin vid?

She was gettin' her Kat Stacks on with the tweets and photos...

My daughter is not going to be doing that type of stuff. I'm going to have a GPS tracker on her car, on her phone, I'm making her sign onto Facetime and wave her phone around so she can't lie about where she is, I'm getting that thing on her car where I can shut it off via the internet, I'm going to drive from her job to home to see how long it takes and she'd better be within 5 minutes of that time everyday, I'm going to log onto her cell phone account and call every strange number I see and if a dude answers I'm going to tell him he won something and ask him for his address, she can only go to college locally.

Bigg Rome is for the kids...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rome you make me glad that I have 2 boys.

Yeah, she's already trying to sneak clothes to school but I get my Officer Ricky Ross on and make her empty out her backpack.

"WHAT'S IN THAT BACKPACK! .... Bawse..."

She watched Justin Bieber's Never Say Never for three days straight, got $57 added to my cable bill.... smh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back