Least Favorite Producer(s)

HEADCUTTA

Its dj mustard for me dude beats sound like he just got fl a week ago wack and amature. i made beats like that when i first started and people clowned me when i posted them lol

To his fans, etc. he is a winner and I'm no fan of dude. Do yourself a favor and tell yourself that life is too short to worry about who's wack, etc. and this view is not the same as accepting trash but one person's trash is another's treasure. Mustard is good for his lane, and plus today's attention span is short as Hell.

I ain't listened to dude period outside of YG's "Who Do You Love" and I ain't a fan of either.

I have a ton of least fave producers, same with artists.

Last edited:
To his fans, etc. he is a winner and I'm no fan of dude. Do yourself a favor and tell yourself that life is too short to worry about who's wack, etc. and this view is not the same as accepting trash but one person's trash is another's treasure. Mustard is good for his lane, and plus today's attention span is short as Hell.

I ain't listened to dude period outside of YG's "Who Do You Love" and I ain't a fan of either.

I have a ton of least fave producers, same with artists.

best non answer ever :finger:

Natsu Fuji.
DJ Mustard.
Raisi K.
Manny Mulatto.
KillingSpree.
Anyone associated with Lwdgng.

Last edited:
i was never really feeling dj mustard as well but you have to give the man credit where its do. YG holds it down for him we can all say

In my personal opinion:
RZA - Terrible sample selector and painfully simple arrangements

Swizz Beats - He comes up with a hot track once in a while, but so many of his beats leave me shocked at how big he became, even at his peak some of his tracks were just horrible, he was the first rap producer I remember bragging about getting beats done in like 10 minutes

Timbaland - Too many of his beats sound too much alike, wasn't a big fan of his melody choices either
and I am not feeling most producers out today, it's all cookie cutter formula, not enough diversity in rap music now

Eminem - The beats he makes all sound the same

Back