Lauryn Hill writes letter about race before jail time

self-serving self-pity: of all the things in life only two things are certain "Death" and "Taxes" attempting to avoid either usually brings more harm than good.

It is also noteworthy than in the well-trodden paths worn through this section by Oliver Practice, that she confuses Africa the continent, with Africa as a nation (a nation that, we have argued time and again, has not existed at any point in time except perhaps in the time of the Romans, who in spite of their generic branding, did indeed distinguish different parts of the continent as different tribal regions if not nations).

let the games begin.......

@bandcoach the "african slave trade" is the correct reference in this context, people (non-scholars) rarely reference a specific country/area (ivory coast, gold coast, etc.) when speaking about that period that lead to the bondage of millions of Africans. I say this acknowledging that the trade occurred in specific parts, but the act is labeled content wide in common discourse.
Its so sad that someone who had the potential to be one of the greats has fallen so far. Yes the irs cannot be ignored (unfortunately so many celebs find this out the hard way).
She's just madd, ain't got nothing to do with race. No one to blame but herself (well maybe wyclef).

Rants mean nothing.

When are black people going to spend time and money on their rants? It's obvious a lot of them say the same got damn things over and over. But instead of providing a way "using their money" they tell us to "don't rely on the government". Fuuck wrong with them? Words and rants never make changes for the better. YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE what belongs to you in order for people to take you serious. There has not been ONE of these rich or wealthy enough entertainers to even try and do something with the money that benefits what they rant about. Then they get all republican on us......"YOU GOT TO WORK HARD LIKE I DO"......see man......you don't mess with my money.....but you gone listen to some facts.

Talk about the white man......and he tearing down projects and building golf courses......one billionare at a time....and still providing some with a home. WHY WEREN'T YOU BLACK FOLKS THINKING OF DOING THE SAME? Too busy running off at the mouth with the same shit people were saying in the 60s......deep down these rich negros rant about oppression.....and talk behind the opressed back at the same time. See it feels good listening to these rich ass negros talk....and it feels good for you to lsten. People homeless and STUCK........now your rich ass excuses is "people put their selves there"......want to help one homeless person like you did something....YOU AIN'T DID SHIT...YOU RICH. One billionare equals how many black multimillionares? MULTI.............MILLIONARES!!!!!! WTF.......you talk about all this white supremecy shit......but you are a multi......millionare......talking about slavery of the past. That is disgusting. WTF ARE YOU WORKING HARD FOR IF YOU GOT MILLIONS? You want to give a million turkeys away and get praised for it.........so you can contenue your rants that mean nothing.

People got to wake up and quit with the bullshit. We give all of this money away and accomplish nothing but self pride.....and we applaud the shit and want others to STFU in hopes that they do it next year instead of them sacrificing those material items.

Fuuckem all....that's what I say. A drug dealler has more sense than these histroy book reading rich black. WHo gives a fuuck out hearing the same GOT DAMN thing about our history if we TODAY have the potentials to do something about it? Don't matter how many times we hear it........."the first is next week....sheeeed."

Everybody is against us.....like we can actually help it. Fuuck em all. The rich blacks, and the ignorant blacks who think we should live more like them instead of relying on the government. YALL DON'T GIVE A FUUCK....BUT YALL ARE OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!!! Why I say kiss my ass. Get broke......broke all the way down. Bentley cost a black business! More jobs....more inspiration in the hood....more positive thoughts on life. Black man runs a business and treats his workers like a slave......barely wants to pay his workers.....you even see the shit a lot in the rap world....underground and mainstream. Rich black folks ain't shit but talk.

Rant over......fuuck em!

@mwandishi: perhaps in the context of the initial rant about slavery, yes, the continent is the origin point.

However, the part about replenishing and raping the resources cannot be tied to the continent but rather to specific countries within the continent. Even then, it is fairly obvious that unless it is done in a systematic unbiased fashion, all it will lead to is the removal of property from those with European ancestry, regardless of where they were born, and the wholesale destruction of the infrastructure that was in place, not from malice but from neglect due to a misunderstanding of how things are kept operating. Two nations within Africa that have trod this path are Kenya and Zimbabwe.

South Africa has been far more moderate and has survived the power shift with most of its infrastructure intact. As Rice notes in general terms about black people oppressing black people when they have money, in South Africa, there is a concentration of wealth into a small percentage of black hands and poverty pervades the rest of the country. The police are not above doing what was done under Arpatheid to fellow blacks and the wealthy blacks exploit their countrymen in the same ways that they were exploited under white rule. "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose": the more things change, the more they stay the same

@coach. I was just pointing to that term that's all. The rest of her rant I dismissed a typical/common black nationalism narrative that is common throughout the African diaspora, where everything the white man does is wrong and blacks would be so much better off it wasn't for the systemic never ending oppression of Europeans. Its a sad tale that often prevents people of African descent from acknowledging and addressing the problems they help create. I am not suggesting the imperial and colonial actions of western European countries did not contribute to the underdevelopment of the continent, but in 2013 oppressed people need to look in the mirror and they will see people of color oppressing people of color.

In terms of Ms. Hill, I don't pay her any mind. While I know she is (was) a very intelligent woman, somewhere between the monumental success of her first album and having several babies with one of Bob Marley's sons(they are not married, nor are they in a exclusive relationship) she lost her way. Poor girl is just lost with no direction, and now she wants to say it because of racism. it wasn't racism when she was getting all those grammy's and breaking record sales, but its def racism when they send yo azz to jail for tax evasion. maybe her and fat joe can do a track
http://malikalovenotes.wordpress.co...e-four-months-federal-prison-for-tax-evasion/

Last edited:
The foundation is already set. Too late to complain and rant now. You either going to abide by the rules and play the game.....teach others how to play the game......and move on. Or you going to provide a way. There are less "knuckle heads" and "greedy baby mommas" than we think. Forget them.....atleast have an open door for the future. Complaining about modern day slavery.......but Puffy trying to give you life and death.......drink this and party.....and drink this to hydrate yourself. We can't talk about the liquor stores surrounding every block when the young adults buying and promoting ciroc. These people are trying to be "billionaires" they don't give a fuuck about you. THEY ARE YOUR PROBLEM.......why.....because the RUN AWAY FROM THE PROBLEM........putting in your mind that it's every man for himself. And we follow that ignorance and except it. White man ain't got to do nothing but protect himself from "terrorism".....and you as a black man become a terrorist when you tamper with his comfort zone. It has nothing to do with violence but his competitive nature...which leads to violence if you mess with him. He will innocently get away with violence due to your acts of "terrorism". But we as black people are O.K as long as we laughing at memes of Trayvon's witness. As long as we spending money on high school straight to the NBA players that they invest in because they missing the money they used to have.....I mean...somebody has to be appear than the men who brought a lot of money to the NBA. If he did it....you can to...huh? When you mess with that white man's comfort zone......he take it all away......and your "race" has nothing to do with it.....that's laughable to him....what was to be accomplish is already DONE!!!! Think he cares about you being black.....mixed.....white...asian.....latino.......you crossing the border from Mexico? He don't hate you........you loves enjoying what "he" has built. We say "blacks built this country".......come on now! We need to stop with the ignorance, we hear now....WTF ARE WE GOING TO DO? March at the white house and feel good that we did it....even though it did nothing but added an event in history. We have a black president....and people on both ends arguing on some stupid shit because all you see is "black".....not president....but "black". Like this man doesn't have a job to do....like a black policeman does. Like he doesn't have to deal with opposite opinions not because he is a "black president"...but because of yall ignorant flamboyant black folks! Obama t-shirts, Obama flags, big uproar at Obama singing, anything Obama does that relates to blackness even in the slightest....we eat that shit up.....like he doesn't have a job to do. Like he was your savior to begin with....that man has a job to do....like a black congressman. Think the white man cares? Nope........"just don't mess with my comfort zone and you fine". You seriously mistaken if this country is on the verge of falling......we can fix that quick. Easy fix. Doesn't mean it will benefit you....."black man".....or the low class....but it ain't going down....if it does.....there will be a cover up for that comfort zone and you will be like "glad everything is O.K......I make $2/hr....but it's for the better of the country. But now.....the "media" has people in panic mode.....they ain't worried.....trust that....it feels good to them to see you panic....as you watch on a $500 device scared that the economy is going to SHIT!!! They get a kick out of seeing you at best buy with your hard earn money ready to KILL anybody getting in the way of you buying your spoiled brat as kids a PS4....that you got a "second job" to get. But it's the white man's plan......AND YO BLACK ASSES KNOW IT!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN. Want to laugh at FUBU, but get your gucci belt snatch by a lost nigga brought up and taught to be tough and survive because HE STUCK! HE WAS FEED THAT INFO AS A YOUNGIN......take these ole weak ass niggas shit....you ain't got shit and ain't gone never have shit....so do what you can. A nigga told him that......not the white man. He was also told to blame his faults on slavery.

WE GOT HISTORY DOWN PAT FOR OUR OWN EXCUSE.....what are you going to do NOW THOUGH? Not a damn thing....because it

It feels so good to talk about

You can make $2000/week working for a black man who provided work for you....easy shit like answering a phone...you get trained to get that ghetto ass mentality out of your mind and answer the phone like you got some sense.........but he don't give a damn, he trying to sell them beans and weed and dreaming big.....and you.....my sista.....he telling you what he wants to do but you like "please"

And you....my black consumers.....you like "man...that shit played out...I ain't buying that shit from his black ass.....that's a knock off iphone....I want the real one.....he trying to be like Dr.Dre selling headphones and shit....pus ass nigga".

And my black businessmen be like "man these white folks get shit done, SON!!! I can depend on my asian dude right here......I MADE $40 MILLION THIS YEAR......she got a big nice ole ass....she work for me....she a secretary...but really..she one of my concubines....NAAAAHHH MEAN.....that playa shit........suit was made in Italy got dammit!" And yo concubine secretary be like.....

Rich ass dude with his face all in it, YO! He in court......."RAPE!!!!!!!!"

Never gone end man.......we amaze "ourselves" too much. Every man for himself.

SHEEEEEED.....FUUCK DAT....GOT MONEY ON DA CARD......BOUT TO COOK DEEZ POKECHAKS.....GET DAT ITUS....

We try.....we ain't listening even when we know we "hurting".

Done for now. All in all.......we got more important things to think about besides the "white man". Don't try to start some kind of got damn gathering for your own fuuck up.....even if it's from the heart....there is a time to talk and a time to STFU......because now is the time you talking and it don't look like nothing but "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PRISON.....I'M LAUREN HILL....DAMMIT....WAAAAAAAAH!!!!" You just about as worse than these niggas hollaring free some ole mass murdering ass nigga they never knew. Let's talk about child support and dudes having to pay a woman $70,000 or go to jail....because their "baby" has needs. Well my dude.....don't go crying about how fuuck up the system is now....you knew that shit before the baby.

America's Black Holocaust Museum | What Is The Black Holocaust?

The word “holocaust” is defined as “destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially that caused by fire.”1 A holocaust is usually a series of atrocities organized by one social group against another.

In the last hundred years, the world has witnessed many such atrocities: for example, the Armenian Holocaust, the Cambodian Killing Fields, the Rwandan Genocide, and the Genocide in Darfur.

Usually, in America, when we say “The Holocaust,” we mean the systematic mass murder of European Jews by the Nazis from 1941 to 1945.

Similarities Between the Jewish and the Black Holocausts

The four hundred-year history of captured Africans and their descendants has many similarities with the Holocaust experiences of European Jews – and other victims of mass atrocities.

These include:

Forced marches and migrations,
Stolen property,
Dehumanization,
Slave labor,
Mass incarceration,
Torture,
Medical experimentation,
Discrimination,
Race riots (pogroms),
Lynchings (illegal executions),
Mass murder, and
Long-lasting psychological effects (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) on survivors and descendants.
^^^^what you see in red is why you get so-called black ppl rants
sometimes it's just rants yes but look at the evidence

and did you know European jews are not Semitic ppl
so that anti-semitic stuff needs to STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recent genetic studies found that analysis of the DNA of Semitic-speaking peoples suggests that they have some common ancestry. Though no significant common mitochondrial results have been yielded, Y-chromosomal links between Semitic-speaking Near-Eastern peoples like Arabs, Hebrews and Assyrians have proved fruitful, despite differences contributed from other groups (see Y-chromosomal Aaron). Sayyid, who are Shia Muslims, are of Semitic origin, and many of them live in Iraq, Iran and as far east as the Indian Subcontinent. In North India, researchers have done DNA testing on Sayyid and have linked them closely to Arabs and Jews, more than to their geographic neighbours, due to migration to India a few hundred years ago from the Middle East.[7] The studies attribute this correlation to a common Near Eastern origin, since Semitic-speaking Near Easterners from the Fertile Crescent (including Jews) were found to be more closely related to non-Semitic speaking Near Easterners (such as Iranians, Anatolians, and Caucasians) than to other Semitic-speakers (such as Gulf Arabs, Ethiopian Semites, and North African Arabs)

DNA confirms that some african ppl in south and southeast africa are Jewish/Hebrews

this is a interesting topic here

just some food for thought

I'm proud to have brown skin I'm not black
as black=negative in the world's culture no matter how "we" try to say "I BLACK AND I'M PROUD"
I rather be called colored!!!
26 shades !!!!

negroland map.jpg

First and foremost I'm a man
a man who follows Yahweh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

Rants mean nothing.

When are black people going to spend time and money on their rants? It's obvious a lot of them say the same got damn things over and over. But instead of providing a way "using their money" they tell us to "don't rely on the government". Fuuck wrong with them? Words and rants never make changes for the better. YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE what belongs to you in order for people to take you serious. There has not been ONE of these rich or wealthy enough entertainers to even try and do something with the money that benefits what they rant about.

:cheers:
All these black millionaires go running to NOIslam and the Moors when the hellfire comes but when they are living high on the hog they act like they can't see a nigga!

Last edited:
She sure was "miseducated" about taxes...

Now Bob Marley's son will throw a party and play "No Woman, No Cry"...

@bandcoach the "african slave trade" is the correct reference in this context, people (non-scholars) rarely reference a specific country/area (ivory coast, gold coast, etc.) when speaking about that period that lead to the bondage of millions of Africans. I say this acknowledging that the trade occurred in specific parts, but the act is labeled content wide in common discourse.

Nicely formulated, but still wrong. ;) The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade is the actual term to be used, to distinguish it from the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade, the inner-African slave trade led by the invading Muslims for almost 800 years, before a single European set a foot on African land to buy a slave. It is often forgotten, especially by Uncle Toms from the Nation of Islam scam, that the raping and destruction of African cultures and states has been going on for centuries, in the most brutal form, before the "evil white man" came to Africa. We have talked about this a dozen times here on FP and I've been mentioning it constantly; compared to what the Muslims done in Africa, the Europeans were angels.

The difference is, that colonialism took place MUCH later in Africa and the slaves were bought and transported to another place to work. So a re-settling took place and a FUNCTIONING SLAVE-SALES SYSTEM was already in place in Western Africa.

The Europeans didn't come to convert the slaves (or castrate them and then rape their women and sell them into prostitution), they came for work-force. As bad as that is, it is morally levels above destroying the whole cultures, exterminating languages and whole tribes and forcing those who just saw their father and brothers being beheaded, to become some Arab Muslims sex-slave.

African-Americans still have to learn A LOT about the evil that took place on the African continent even BEFORE the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

You know what the difference is as well? You won't see an American or an English man or a French dude deny that slavery took place, nope. Who teaches you about slavery? Who is honest enough about their own crimes and mistakes, to share them with you? Yup, the Evil White Men.
An Arab will lie to you or claim he hasn't heard about anything of that sort. You know, Muslims are always innocent, right? ;)

Now ask a German about the Holocaust. If the Nazis killed Jews or not. If he admits it or not.
Now ask a Turk about the Armenian Genocide....................NOW you will understand.

Its so sad that someone who had the potential to be one of the greats has fallen so far. Yes the irs cannot be ignored (unfortunately so many celebs find this out the hard way).
She's just madd, ain't got nothing to do with race. No one to blame but herself (well maybe wyclef).

That's the same ***** that after some magazine told her that 90% of her buyers are white girls/women, told the reporter that she doesn't want white people to listen to her music..................that was right after she got a big check performing at some rock festival with 99% white audience. LOL The fu**ing irony.

I have no respect for her, nor for Wyclef, who ran around and acted as if him saying "one time, two time" with a fake Patois accent (and he ain't Jamaican) MADE "Killing me softly" the hit that it was. They both were toxic to each other and it was only multiplied by the galactic size of both their EGOS.

The only cool dude from the camp was Pras. Then again, he has an Ivy League education (LOL, yup, of all the people, Pras is the uppity black over-achiever LOL).

So **** her and **** her lifestyle. Pay your taxes *****.

All those people are like bad daddy's. Every year they promise you to go to Disneyland and in the morning "somethings gotten in between"

No one feels ready. We all have a nice vision and comfortably tell everyone what's right and wrong but we ain't do shit until its prom night. Guess what ? That prom queen chick could've been yours. But time is real.

The only thing that's real is now. The past can't kill you, neither can the future. Only in this very second you can die. Decide quick, its your last chance.

Who will I be ? The dick or the swallower ? We need to stop being afraid. And what we're really afraid of is feelings.

You're not scared of being rejected ! You're afraid of what you'll feel after you get rejected. You're not afraid of what people will think of you after getting rejected. You're afraid of how other peoples opinions will make you feel.

Feelings are never the source though, they're the effect.

The effect of your thoughts.

How you perceive shapes your world and how you act dependent of your place in it.

So lets stop being afraid of feeling. Lets act and do this shit.

We can change the world.

You just have to understand that all this isn't real. Its only real for you. Each person has their own slightly different reality and they're the creators of their world.

People tell you to shut up and take it. I tell you to dream big and make it.

Similarities Between the Jewish and the Black Holocausts

Hey Coach Antonio, do you need a Bible lecture from the local atheist again? ;)
Look up what "Holocaust" means, in the Biblical context. There was no "Black Holocaust".
Holocaust refers SPECIFICALLY to "burnt offerings" (for Yahwe was always a perv who liked the smell of burning flesh)
or killing someone with fire.

The Talmudic reference for the Holocaust is the "prophecy" of the almost-extinction of the Jews before "the end of days",
the Shoa.

For organized mass-murders, we use the term "genocide" or "attempted genocide", where such action was stopped.

Nicely formulated, but still wrong. ;) The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade is the actual term to be used, to distinguish it from the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade, the inner-African slave trade led by the invading Muslims for almost 800 years, before a single European set a foot on African land to buy a slave. It is often forgotten, especially by Uncle Toms from the Nation of Islam scam, that the raping and destruction of African cultures and states has been going on for centuries, in the most brutal form, before the "evil white man" came to Africa. We have talked about this a dozen times here on FP and I've been mentioning it constantly; compared to what the Muslims done in Africa, the Europeans were angels.

The difference is, that colonialism took place MUCH later in Africa and the slaves were bought and transported to another place to work. So a re-settling took place and a FUNCTIONING SLAVE-SALES SYSTEM was already in place in Western Africa.

The Europeans didn't come to convert the slaves (or castrate them and then rape their women and sell them into prostitution), they came for work-force. As bad as that is, it is morally levels above destroying the whole cultures, exterminating languages and whole tribes and forcing those who just saw their father and brothers being beheaded, to become some Arab Muslims sex-slave.

African-Americans still have to learn A LOT about the evil that took place on the African continent even BEFORE the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

You know what the difference is as well? You won't see an American or an English man or a French dude deny that slavery took place, nope. Who teaches you about slavery? Who is honest enough about their own crimes and mistakes, to share them with you? Yup, the Evil White Men.
An Arab will lie to you or claim he hasn't heard about anything of that sort. You know, Muslims are always innocent, right? ;)

Now ask a German about the Holocaust. If the Nazis killed Jews or not. If he admits it or not.
Now ask a Turk about the Armenian Genocide....................NOW you will understand.

That's the same ***** that after some magazine told her that 90% of her buyers are white girls/women, told the reporter that she doesn't want white people to listen to her music..................that was right after she got a big check performing at some rock festival with 99% white audience. LOL The fu**ing irony.

I have no respect for her, nor for Wyclef, who ran around and acted as if him saying "one time, two time" with a fake Patois accent (and he ain't Jamaican) MADE "Killing me softly" the hit that it was. They both were toxic to each other and it was only multiplied by the galactic size of both their EGOS.

The only cool dude from the camp was Pras. Then again, he has an Ivy League education (LOL, yup, of all the people, Pras is the uppity black over-achiever LOL).

So **** her and **** her lifestyle. Pay your taxes *****.
Good to see you had to time on your hands to comment Jean, tushay (no need for a lecture on the word, context is everything).
I thought she went to Columbia?

This shit ain't about race. Its about Power vs Lack of Power.

Slavery means nothing. Greece used to be the most powerful country on earth, today its a bum you give money before he starves.

Black people used to be slaves, now their Presidents. World leaders. Millionaires, billionaires.

Don't take anything personal. If they gain something from you doesn't mean you lose anything. The strength is still there and it will stay there no matter what.

Good to see you had to time on your hands to comment Jean, tushay (no need for a lecture on the word, context is everything).
I thought she went to Columbia?

Words are always used in context.

And if you understood the context (the article the OP linked to), that's why I made the distinction clear.
Because her pseudo-intellectualism (for example, the "survival of the fittest" line was never used by Darwin, whereas the cursing of all Blacks IS a "real" Biblical thing, duh Prof.Hill) asks for such distinctions.

And no, "Occidental" and "European" people don't somehow form one line against Blacks.
While the rape of Africa was going on, Mediterranean Arab slave traders were capturing and selling into prostitution blonde, white "virgins", everywhere they could find them in southern Europe. So no, there was no "Brotherhood against the Black Race". lol She fails again.

So yeah, the context counts. And sorry for sharing knowledge about things most people think they know a lot about, but in reality, they rarely do. :p

Hey Coach Antonio, do you need a Bible lecture from the local atheist again? ;)
Look up what "Holocaust" means, in the Biblical context. There was no "Black Holocaust".
Holocaust refers SPECIFICALLY to "burnt offerings" (for Yahwe was always a perv who liked the smell of burning flesh)
or killing someone with fire.

The Talmudic reference for the Holocaust is the "prophecy" of the almost-extinction of the Jews before "the end of days",
the Shoa.

For organized mass-murders, we use the term "genocide" or "attempted genocide", where such action was stopped.

Actually I don't need anything from you but thanks for your offering that can be whole burnt
I was not speaking on biblical things
I was speaking towards the social acknowledgement of those events the mass murders of africans
so no bible lecture needed here

I understand genocide is the general term for this atrocity whereas holocaust specifically refers to Hitler’s extermination of the European Jews

I will still used the word Holocaust for the mass murder of Africans by Arabs and Europeans
and the Native American Holocaust by American army and "American Settlers"

that's just me
as you used the word Uncle Tom as a negative
I see the true man
Reverend Josiah Henson an author, abolitionist
the connection of Henson with the Uncle Tom figure helped to keep him in the spotlight, he allowed it to continue
so he could sell his biography The Life of Josiah Henson Formerly a Slave Now an Inhabitant of Canada
to fund the Dawn Settlement

but thanks King of Bounce

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

to me it just seemed like she just really didn't want to pay taxes and needed some scapegoat

It's wild how so many "celebs" don't pay their taxes

Last edited:
Back