Last Friday coming Christmas 2013

JAMESRRTT

Here's the official movie poster..........I'm excited

Ay68GHrCAAA4v1K.jpg:large

Last edited:
With Chris Tucker, Mike Epps and Katt Williams, this is sure to be the funniest Friday. All it would need is Kevin Hart.

Apparently Weatherspoon and his son are in it too... When I saw that poster I thought it was just someone REALLY GOOD at photoshop, making Smokey look so old... Should be interesting... The latter films of the series have never lived up to the first, glad Ice Cube's brought back the original cast, hopefully it'll be as good as American Pie the Reunion... Who wants to speculate over the story line? I think Angel Dust will come back into it... Maybe Smokey stuck in a mental hospital after being tricked by those latinos again, or he checked himself into rehab then asks Ice Cube to get him out, or something along those lines? That's how I imagine it will start...

If I'm right... Then I'll be gutted that I actually ruined the start of the film for myself... Should still be hilarious though!

Apparently Weatherspoon and his son are in it too... When I saw that poster I thought it was just someone REALLY GOOD at photoshop, making Smokey look so old... Should be interesting... The latter films of the series have never lived up to the first, glad Ice Cube's brought back the original cast, hopefully it'll be as good as American Pie the Reunion... Who wants to speculate over the story line? I think Angel Dust will come back into it... Maybe Smokey stuck in a mental hospital after being tricked by those latinos again, or he checked himself into rehab then asks Ice Cube to get him out, or something along those lines? That's how I imagine it will start...

If I'm right... Then I'll be gutted that I actually ruined the start of the film for myself... Should still be hilarious though!

One thing I don't like is that it's coming during Christmas, they might decide to make it a christmas movie

Didn't they do that with the last one though? I doubt they'll do it again...? I hope not anyway...

your site is looking good man now all you need is a beat player/store good stuff on the beat tape too listening now
"I BELIEVE!!!!!!!"

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

I have a feeling this is gonna be wack...And I'm hating on Smokey for talkin shit about real weed smokers. I would be pissed off at the whole movie lol. And christmas 2013 is a LONG time away.

your site is looking good man now all you need is a beat player/store good stuff on the beat tape too listening now
"I BELIEVE!!!!!!!"

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Thanks man, I had a player on my old design, with a whole Paypal store.. But I kept getting LOADS of e-mails from rappers asking for free beats and never many sales... So I took it down due to the annoyances of it. I've had more success without the beat player, and just sticking up my beat tape... It seems to have given my product and I much MORE value... People really do see it as an exclusive thing now, which is great. I'm happy with it.

Back