Korean Hip Hop

graceboi

I came across this Korean hip hop on Youtube. Will it be another hit in the west? Watch it and find out. Beat is tight, cool video. Swag!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

230 views and not a single comment?

Ok, I have to be honest, it is a hit!!!

The song will grow on you as it already did to me without boring me. lol.

My opinion of course.

The bridge actually change the mood of the beat though. It is more happier there, but it is great that way as it sets the stage right back into the chorus. Very nice!

Last edited:
Oh my. Even Korea has been infected with Western materialism and sexuality. Total rubbish.

Korea needs to maintain its traditional music and culture.

How can anybody have an opinion on this if they dont speak korean? this proves nobody cares about nothing but the visuals and beat. this shit looks like a spoof of what they think hiphop is. My wife is korean so I see this clown shit fairly often.

How can anybody have an opinion on this if they dont speak korean? this proves nobody cares about nothing but the visuals and beat. this shit looks like a spoof of what they think hiphop is. My wife is korean so I see this clown shit fairly often.

You don't have to speak Korean to know if you like or not. I'm not even Korean. lol.

This is as good as with anything else. What is there not to like? It's a dougie beat and it'll grow on you. It has a big punchy dubstep in the break which is even better seeing how most of today's style are the same. Accept it for what it is.

Last edited:
Back