Kid Ink "Summer In The Winter" album.

Desire Inspires

Beats: Solid for typical modern pop style hip-hop. Nothing mind-blowing, but nice beats to listen to in a party setting.

Lyrics: Ass. Nothing more to be said.

Overall: I could never get the appeal of this cat. Kid Ink can't rap well or sing well. But people like him for some reason. He isn't someone to listen to for more than a quick 3:30 minute song. An album worth of material from him is something to be avoided like Norovirus or herpes. But a decent party jam could play and wouldn't be too bad.

I actually think he would do well in a group with another rapper and maybe a singer. He just doesn't have the star appeal to me.

I wish they made instrumental albums. I would buy a beat tape of the album and just chill to that.

He isn't very skilled so-to-say but he's delivering banger after banger which also are very club friendly, all of his songs are about bitc*s, weed and stuff. That's what people like theese days lol.

He isn't very skilled so-to-say but he's delivering banger after banger which also are very club friendly, all of his songs are about bitc*s, weed and stuff. That's what people like theese days lol.

I know. He got with the right producers and has the right people writing his songs for him. Plus he stays in Cali and is speaking about the life of a young rich black celebrity. People want to hear these TMZ type rap songs.

I know. He got with the right producers and has the right people writing his songs for him. Plus he stays in Cali and is speaking about the life of a young rich black celebrity. People want to hear these TMZ type rap songs.

He's pretty talented, listen to his songs before he blew up. He always had good commercial appeal too. But I agree, there are a lot of other rappers better than him who aren't as big as him. I would never listen to a Kid Ink album. He's the Flo Rida type. Great, commercially successful singles, but no one cares about his albums.

Back