Kendrick Lamar - The Blacker The Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.
only old ass people are racists these days..i'm sick of hearing about this 'white privilege" bullshit. you will never go anywhere with a feeble minded mentality as such. its a sorry excuse.

dope song..i respect his creative expression...but I am tired of the cultural divide. nobody is trying to make it better.

Last edited:
only old ass people are racists these days..i'm sick of hearing about this 'white privilege" bullshit. you will never go anywhere with a feeble minded mentality as such. its a sorry excuse.

dope song..i respect his creative expression...but I am tired of the cultural divide. nobody is trying to make it better.

The thing about that cliche is that its an age specific thing. When the people who are young now will be old, the young kids are gonna say the same thing.

It doesn't account for just how insecure young people are because they haven't achieved anything yet so they try to feel superior by being more progressive. They want to feel like they are the future and know something we don't. They get high off being better and acting like they are less racist and condemning older people (like the new Bill Burr standup said lol). But I was like that too when I was young and it was the 90s still.

I remember retardedly/naively thinking it was cool that I would hang out with a black panamanian friend of mine and having that vibe of being self righteous or superior where I thought it was cool that I have a black friend (before it was mainstream)

As those same people get older they understand the world better and how corrupt it is, and you stop being naive. As you age you get more set in your ways and the more and more patterns you absorb it just starts to all come together and you see the insecurity in everything people do and the harder people try the more they have to prove.

When you are young you have that bleeding heart mentality where you want to help everything and save the world because you're too stupid to know you can't.

So thats a myth and stopped being true in the 90s as well. Young people are just as racist. Like a 17 year old black girl is just as racist as a 60 year old white man. You're just cherry picking your concepts of reality from a close circuit sample pool of your limited life experience.

Asians are more racist than all of us put together for example lol. But they are just quietly racist so it doesn't get much media attention. But amongst their own selves.... shieeeettt.

Same with most minorities like blacks and mexicans. Amongst themselves at their own gatherings they say what they really feel. And its all a clusterfuk of racism from all places.

Thats why we need to set up the next generations to fully understand everyone and not try to fire up racial tensions anymore, neither in the media nor in real life. We should just try to live in peace and the peaceful solution is to abstain from causing controversy and disdain and trying to influence people to compete with races instead we should study the facts and become more educated to better coexist in peace.

It starts with mothers in the ghetto. In the past there was no hope but now we have the internet maybe there could be a way to spread knowledge and education and encourage the masses to think its cool to learn and be educated.

Last edited:

LOL "Only Old ass people are racist these days" Yeah like those old ass teenagers in the racist Oklahoma Frat or all the Youtube & Yahoo commenters and all those old 20 and 30 something year olds on the Police Department. Smack yourself.

Lol this guy just literally picked off like 3 examples that support his side and ignored everything else in the world despite the looming existence of a mountain of evidence on the contrary and he was dead serious about it lol. There are whole media empires dedicated to feed the racist appetite of minorities.

Perfect representation of a painfully blind and ignorant mentality at large though.

Which is why it goes back to purely education as a goal every time.

Yunno back in the days internationally people used to talk crap about America that we were all fat and self centered. Now the general sentiment of other countries towards us has shifted to that one of being that we are a "racist nation" and all the back and forth in the media and thats the overriding thing that the world sees us as is just racially obsessed retards.

Last edited:
I hope you are speaking for yourself. because you are certainly not speaking for me. bleeding heart mentality??? GTFOH with that. It's called being an authentic and genuine individual --- nobody's trying to save the damn world. there are more interracial couples now more than ever. I personally know a Mexican and Cambodian couple. tell me that's not different? the reason why? as we progress as an advanced civilization, we as a people are starting to understand each other better. and segregated views are NOT being passed down {for the most part} to the newer generations. you are saying as you get older you understand the world more so it makes you a racist? I've been all over the world and I understand {more than most} how this shit works. we are all the same. you sound like a typical old ass closet racist with a narcissistic view that everyone is going to end up like you.

"birds of a feather will always flock together" That is how bloodlines stay pure. It's comes from our primitive ancestors when we were here to just procreate and survive.

We as a people just need to respect each others "gangster" and move the **** on.

LOL "Only Old ass people are racist these days" Yeah like those old ass teenagers in the racist Oklahoma Frat or all the Youtube & Yahoo commenters and all those old 20 and 30 something year olds on the Police Department. Smack yourself.

I should smack the shit out of you for coming to conclusions from shit that you see in the media. you also see people get struck by lightning in the media as well. Does that mean that its a common occurrence. GTFO here trying to flex on me with your ignorance.

I hope you are speaking for yourself. because you are certainly not speaking for me. bleeding heart mentality??? GTFOH with that. It's called being an authentic and genuine individual --- nobody's trying to save the damn world. there are more interracial couples now more than ever. I personally know a Mexican and Cambodian couple. tell me that's not different? the reason why? as we progress as an advanced civilization, we as a people are starting to understand each other better. and segregated views are NOT being passed down {for the most part} to the newer generations. you are saying as you get older you understand the world more so it makes you a racist? I've been all over the world and I understand {more than most} how this shit works. we are all the same. you sound like a typical old ass closet racist with a narcissistic view that everyone is going to end up like you.

"birds of a feather will always flock together" That is how bloodlines stay pure. It's comes from our primitive ancestors when we were here to just procreate and survive.

We as a people just need to respect each others "gangster" and move the **** on.

Interracial couples usually are racist and have tied their sexual stimulus to their racism.

Sure there are one in hundred couple who fell in love and happen to be of different genetic origin but most of the time its just racially stimulated attraction. It is often an indicator of insecurity and other underlying issues. Thats why you always see 6/10 fat ugly white girls with a fuked up grill with some 8/10 black dude with a look on his face like he doesn't even want to be there but only with her cuz she has some OK cheeks size and they want to flare up their racial tension when they bone.

If I want to pass on my genetics and have a kid, I want my genetics. I don't want to mix my genetics by default and thats totally biologically natural. Its people who don't experience normal love relationships who go for racial fetish relationships instead. Nobody ever makes that choice over the other one unless they are racial mentality. If some people have a sexual fetish for licking feet, it doesn't mean its normal either. But it happens. But I'm not saying in the future we will all lick peoples feet and be cool. Just like its not normal to try to get people to mix like its "superior" and anyone who isn't cool with it is old school somehow.

People can get with whoever they want but it doesn't change that the reason for it is racist.

But again, people don't know the difference between racism and racial hatred so its racists pointing fingers at racists.

In the end the children suffer during development with all the racism floating about.

Last edited:

Oh no I wasn't speaking about you specifically. More like young teens out there.

Last edited:
the definition of racism is that there is a belief in racial "superiority." Anybody that believes that they are superior due to "genetic code," is ignorant as hell. Its not "racists pointing fingers at racists" because I am not a racist. As I said earlier "we are all the same." I don't understand your thought pattern when you say "interracial couples" are usually racist. That makes no sense if you understand what the ideology of racism is. It's pretty much the opposite.

BTW I am also in an interracial relationship as well. It is usually the older generations that felt the affects from segregation, not to long ago if you think about it, that pass it down to their kids etc etc

that and people that live in a trailer park or section 8 housing their entire existence or have never been "cultured," and see the world as a whole.

Last edited:
There is so much ignorance in this thread it needs to be closed by a Mod ASAP.

If you are not an African American, then you have no business trying to tell us how to think and feel and that the reality we live in is some kind of made up fantasy. Like we all have a Black Convention and say, "Hey we have to maintain these bogus ideas of racism! Life is fair and everyone is equal, but let's maintain this facade just so we can have some fake story to tell!!"

I am not a woman. Therefore, I have NO business telling a woman her experiences and feelings are wrong.

"But what is that? You women mean to tell me that you women have a glass ceiling in terms of your career advancement? Nonsense! Oprah's a billionaire, so we men allow ALL women to have the same rights as us!! We men treat you as equals in 2015!! All your made up experiences in life are a lie and don't do anything to better the cause for women!!"

the definition of racism is that there is a belief in racial "superiority." Anybody that believes that they are superior due to "genetic code," is ignorant as hell. Its not "racists pointing fingers at racists" because I am not a racist. As I said earlier "we are all the same." I don't understand your thought pattern when you say "interracial couples" are usually racist. That makes no sense if you understand what the ideology of racism is. It's pretty much the opposite.

Well like lets say if I said "wow you're a really pretty black girl"

That is saying wow you are superior.

Or saying "wow look at those black people playing sports they run so fast and jump high."

Both are compliments. Both are superior in a positive way.

Both are racist.

Just classyfying people man.

If two Africans in Africa are talking they are two men. Not two black men. Its a simple as not classifying people by their genetic origin and instead just treating them as people.

Even more confusingly, there ARE genetic patterns in genetics which should NOT be taboo to talk about. Testosterone averages across the three ethnic classifications are very significant.

So its actually OK to see those patterns because the only other solution is to make everyone who's sees the facts and reality as crazy people.

Asians are the best at ping pong and hand eye coordination with nobody coming close. Whites are the best swimmers. Blacks have higher muscle density which makes them terrible at floating in water but great at running and jumping related things. Genetics are real.

Racism is simply saying everyone in an ethnic group is something and classifying it. And bringing it up. Yes usually its for superiority but its not a necessity for it to be classified as racism.

and it doesn't hurt adults to classify but it does hurt kids. Adults only get messed up by racial hatred like profiling and jobs. Kids absorb everything.

There is so much ignorance in this thread it needs to be closed by a Mod ASAP.

If you are not an African American, then you have no business trying to tell us how to think and feel and that the reality we live in is some kind of made up fantasy. Like we all have a Black Convention and say, "Hey we have to maintain these bogus ideas of racism! Life is fair and everyone is equal, but let's maintain this facade just so we can have some fake story to tell!!"

I am not a woman. Therefore, I have NO business telling a woman her experiences and feelings are wrong.

"But what is that? You women mean to tell me that you women have a glass ceiling in terms of your career advancement? Nonsense! Oprah's a billionaire, so we men allow ALL women to have the same rights as us!! We men treat you as equals in 2015!! All your made up experiences in life are a lie and don't do anything to better the cause for women!!"

Thats like a person who has adhd or turrets going to the doctor for a psychiatrist appointment and telling the guy who has a PHD that he can't help you and you know more about your condition than he does.

Like having an ailment makes you an expert how to fix it and there is no way for him to know because he didnt personally have the ailment.

Last edited:
King Kunta has an awesome bass line. I like Kendrick because his lyrics are very raw. You can feel a slight bit of anger and emotion in his words which makes it that much better. Same reason why I really liked Eminem back in the day. Songs like Before I'm Gone, the MV about his daughters... his anger is very addicting.

Of course, I can't really relate to Kendrick since I've never grown up in the ghetto or struggled in that kind of lifestyle, but I respect him as an artist for bringing something different to the plate.

In the end, every one is a little racist. You can't help it when it's ingrained into your character via media, personal experiences, witnessing events, etc.

Funny you mention Asians being the most racist. Asians are racist against their own people and other cultures.

Right now, it's the Asians who appreciate themselves being Asian VS Asians who rebel against their own culture and do everything they can to not be a part of it.

I agree that interracial relationships tend to stem off of insecurities and racial biases. Many Asian women rebel against their culture, marrying interracially, particularly into white men because they want to feel independent and rebel against their parents. On top of the that, western society fetishes Asian women for being obedient sex freaks so they are well accepted into western society. On the flip side, Asian men don't get the same love from western society because they are stereotyped into being inferior. So there is this huge divide within the Asian community, with little to no pride in our people.

All in all, I hope to be a voice for the Asian people through song, because we literally have no representation whatsoever.

I myself grew up in Oakland in the 90s and I had a fun time and everything but I just have much better understanding of how people think because I never really let the ghetto mentality get to me and I escaped and ran away with all the knowledge minus any of the downsides or consequences.

Now I live in Arizona and can look back and make fun of how retarded everything was lol. It will also never be like that in the bay area as far as the cultural inventiveness because the place is trash now so people can still go back there and visit but it will never be culturally relevant like how it used to be.

Most of you will never know the secrets of the human condition that I know.

Last edited:
In the end, every one is a little racist. You can't help it when it's ingrained into your character via media, personal experiences, witnessing events, etc.

Funny you mention Asians being the most racist. Asians are racist against their own people and other cultures.

Right now, it's the Asians who appreciate themselves being Asian VS Asians who rebel against their own culture and do everything they can to not be a part of it.

I agree that interracial relationships tend to stem off of insecurities and racial biases. Many Asian women rebel against their culture, marrying interracially, particularly into white men because they want to feel independent and rebel against their parents. On top of the that, western society fetishes Asian women for being obedient sex freaks so they are well accepted into western society. On the flip side, Asian men don't get the same love from western society because they are stereotyped into being inferior. So there is this huge divide within the Asian community, with little to no pride in our people.

All in all, I hope to be a voice for the Asian people through song, because we literally have no representation whatsoever.

What are you talking about? The hardest rappers out right now are Asain.

I should smack the shit out of you for coming to conclusions from shit that you see in the media. you also see people get struck by lightning in the media as well. Does that mean that its a common occurrence. GTFO here trying to flex on me with your ignorance.

Fake thug and a troll. Mods close this garbage. LOL @ white people complaining about racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back