JEDI MIND TRICKS

K

KENON

HAS ANYONE HEARD JEDI MIND TRICKS (VIOLENT BY DESIGNN)? IF NOT I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT, F'N INSANE. HAS MR. LIF FROM COMPANY FLOW.

yeah they are good. I heard their single Trinity a long time ago and was always intrested in them. The only thing is that their production is really all the same. But i really have to give it up for thier consistency.

jedi mind tricks is ****in ill!!! get the song heavenly divine, i reccommend it, it a sick song yo, peace.

I knew it. Check the singles by Vinnie Paz "Raw is War" and "Language is Fatal".

Also, if you like that ****, check out Sole from Anticon. He doesn't rhyme through half of his ****, and most of it won't make any sense, but for some reason he sticks to you.

i heard their shiz a lil while back and became a big fan . . . icon has mad freestyle skills and their beats are tight . . . u should check out "I against I" w/Planet Asia & "Deer Hunter" 2

JMT is another level of hip hop. Thier music, instrumentals and lyrics, has so much depth. They bring that dark mystic sound better than anyone. As for this statement:
"The only thing is that their production is really all the same," I don't know if I would agree. They don't change up thier beat structure much (unlike groups like outkast), but the entire composition of each song is unique. All the diff. vocal, opera, classical music, etc. loops are all distinct (and almost definitely never used before). Stoupe is a good producer. Check out their early LP's (Psychosocial and amber probe), and definitely check Army of the Pharoahs (JMT, Bahamadia, Esoteric, others).

Back