It's official...Scott Storch disses Timbaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring an pointless imo this whats wrong with hip hop complete bull(I mean lyrically why not just let the music talk for you I dont think talented people need to make songs like this:(

wow...he got at him.

and the worst part is, Storch was pretty much right about everything he said.

haha, the hook said he Badussy! :cry:

But for real...why Storch talkin about Tim can't run a label. Brooke Hogan didn't even break 100,000. Ms Jade went gold and Bubba's first one went platinum.

wow I am a fan of both producers but on the real timbo has been talking too much and storch really touched him with this track. I was thoroughly suprised . Storch hit some 3's on this track..

j.troup said:
wow...he got at him.

and the worst part is, Storch was pretty much right about everything he said.

haha, the hook said he Badussy! :cry:

But for real...why Storch talkin about Tim can't run a label. Brooke Hogan didn't even break 100,000. Ms Jade went gold and Bubba's first one went platinum.

Yea dude but they went gold and platinum off of timbo's name. THey really didn't promote Brooke that well. That's messed up that storch said he ain't dre. He can't pick no talent lol...

DJRize said:
Boring an pointless imo this whats wrong with hip hop complete bull(I mean lyrically why not just let the music talk for you I dont think talented people need to make songs like this:(

I feel the same way this is how alot of hip-hop is now plus I think I smell a ghost writer on this track.

whizkidtheproducer said:
Yea dude but they went gold and platinum off of timbo's name. THey really didn't promote Brooke that well. That's messed up that storch said he ain't dre. He can't pick no talent lol...

She has a reality show. How much more promotion do you need?

And THEY?? She's signed to STORCHAVELI!!! That record label is run by SCOTT STORCH!!!

And I've said for a long time that Timbo is not a label exec. But for real, Scott Storch is 0 for 1 on the label exec side. With all that glass around him, he needs to put down the rocks!

I'll rescind my previous comments on producer beefs. This is too damn funny! Troup hit it on the head

whizkidtheproducer said:
You can tell who you're a fan of, lol...Ms. Jade had no feature for her single, Brooke had Paul Wall. I have no idea who Mr. Jade is, but more people know Mr. Hogan than Timbaland and Storch combined. So being that they went 100,000 off of Paul Wall, Storch, Hulk Hogan and her guest appearances on WWF...

I'm biased as well tho. Timz my dude, and I'm doing some stuff w/Jade as we speak. But keeping it 100 on the music, Tim needs to make a powerful response to that...WTF am I saying?

Why are producers making these wack ass diss songs?

Truop touched on all this while I was still typing, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back