Its been years....

Yeah it was crazy back then! One member of swizz beatz team pm me once to ask me about a beat I posted here lol

Holy sh*t, Team Green is back...I remember the beat battles back in the day boy..I was EmanOn back then. Went from battling ya'll to envying that "I Line N*ggas" beat..I tried my best to remake that beat for a diss song I was doing at the time. I didn't know ya'll did Two Three though for P...I re-made that too when I couldn't find the instrumental....good deal, bro. I just dropped a hot CD back in September.....got two kids and a wife..corporate job but just can't leave the studio alone.

Whats up Home-Slice??? What u guys doin these days havin all these kids and stuff??? Im still the same person still living in my parents basement hoping to make it big someday with a crazy beat, ...lol. Yall can check me out... https://soundcloud.com/user110059975

oh yeah, Dr.Dre, if your watching. My E-mail is hitmaker83@gmail.com.

hit me up so we can make some fire.... u gon need me.... I know all the majors know me.....lol, prolly think im a nut...lol....I don't give a fuuuuck

Last edited by a moderator:
....I haven't been here quite as long as some of you but I remember when I first started on this site it seemed like there was a ton of interesting conversations going on about industry stuff. I learned a lot just by reading the conversations....

no joke, i used to get on here daily and just look at what people posted just to learn from the old heads. I only participated in maybe 3 battles and only won 1 lol. Yall dropped some bombs and i still use them to this day.

Damn, i see that big things were happening here for years lol. I'm glad that so many producers found the site very useful, with placements and all that. I've been here for 3 years but rarely posting, i learned a lot just going through threads in Music Industry/Marketing section. Also used to flip some samples that people would post, never ran into a wack sample lol.

I first came up on FP in 2009/2008 but didn't join until a few years later.
And didn't truly get serious with writing and making beats until 2013/2012.
Much respect to all the people who've come here consistently and made beats
regularly.
Especially the people who got placements through FP.

Last edited:
Back