Illuminati?

DK Decadence

I used to be all into that illuminati shit, cause it was all very interesting. If anything it was very interesting to see such a well crafted conspiracy, regardless of it's legitimacy or not.

I'm not here to discuss if they're real or not.

WHAT IF:

The illuminati was just a marketing technique used by the music industry?

Think about it... The beatles created the conspiracy that Paul McCartney died and they even released clues that he was dead. If you read up on it I believe the marketing campaign was a huge success.

Now look at the illuminati symbolism in the music videos and stuff.

Just my theory...

Hahaha we are now.

I just thought about it the other day. xD

I tried reading that wiki, man I need a dictionary to understand all of that. (Big words, too many, mind wanders)

EDIT: Okay I think I get what it's saying now. After skimming the using it as a tool section. More complex the hypothesis is, the less likely to true it will be. Considering that more often than not simpler explanations are the answer.

You should check out those conspiracy advertising campaigns. Some of them were called "alternate reality games" like the one Nine Inch Nails did.

Last edited:
Just ask yourself: What is the evidence? Then try to come up with a list of things. Please post it here I'm genuinely interested in what you can come up with.

If you can't find any objective, reliable evidence. Don't concern yourself with it.

Example:

What evidence is there that Illuminati exists?

- Pyramids, triangles and scary horse heads and shit in music videos
- Somebody on the internet said..

To me this is all BS. I guess some people need conspiracies to cope with reality. Reality for them is so bleak and they got nothing to do so they come up with and read about these theories. Just like people watch movies, read sci-fi novels, another way of taking your mind off the real issues you're not addressing. I guess it's some type of avoidance.

I don't think the "Illuminati" exist except for perhaps maybe marketing purposes in the music industry. Just trying to create discussion. I find psychology, marketing, and music all very interesting so I brought it up.

Eh..I don't believe in that stuff anymore..tho those Youtube videos that show hidden messages are really interesting

What, are we doing meta-conspiracy theories now?

Doesn't anyone use Occam's razor anymore?

I shaved using his razor last night. Nice close and clean shave. lol

Just joking. I'd be more inclined to believe that artist take advantage of the illuminati rumors. Throw symbols in there because they know people will be scanning their music looking for references to some occult shit.

Illuminati is real and prevalent in music/entertainment today. The new world order is coming. They're taking over.

Example:

What evidence is there that Illuminati exists?

- Pyramids, triangles and scary horse heads and shit in music videos
- Somebody on the internet said..

To me this is all BS. I guess some people need conspiracies to cope with reality. Reality for them is so bleak and they got nothing to do so they come up with and read about these theories. Just like people watch movies, read sci-fi novels, another way of taking your mind off the real issues you're not addressing. I guess it's some type of avoidance.

Somebody is using their brain around here. Nice to meet you.

Back