If we removed the word nigga from hip hop songs do you still think they would be good

do you think hip hop songs would still sound good without the word nigga

• yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • no

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
give a me a legit reason why its ignorant sir???

oh dont worry I'll wait :sigh:

on sooo many levels. Every post I read just made me shake my head
Mostly... that hiphop music would be worst if we removed a racist term(wether used that way or not)

IMO.... The better of the music put out these days NEVER uses it, or rarely. Even as far as curse words.
Your more talented writters dont need to use all of that in their music, they can obtain the same message or feeling without it.

Does it have a place, yes... but to think it would be worst without it is just crazy
maybe if all you listen to is "Ignorant Shit" then yea, it would have no place.

... Honestly, I feel we'd be better off without songs that say shit like "Nigga Im Faded" over and over again, people might start using there brains

on sooo many levels. Every post I read just made me shake my head
Mostly... that hiphop music would be worst if we removed a racist term(wether used that way or not)

IMO.... The better of the music put out these days NEVER uses it, or rarely. Even as far as curse words.
Your more talented writters dont need to use all of that in their music, they can obtain the same message or feeling without it.

Does it have a place, yes... but to think it would be worst without it is just crazy
maybe if all you listen to is "Ignorant Shit" then yea, it would have no place.

... Honestly, I feel we'd be better off without songs that say shit like "Nigga Im Faded" over and over again, people might start using there brains

wow so your judging how smart somebody is by the type of music they listen to?

stereotyping much sir???

not a legit reason at all sir

try again :shame:

Last edited:
wow so your judging how smart somebody is by the type of music they listen to?

stereotyping much sir???

not a legit reason at all sir

try again :shame:

Yes I am using generalizations, mostly i was refering to alot of the posts I read... which Ill admit wasnt many and im sure there was some decent posts in there
but.. what I did read was ridiculous.

Back