I collaborated with Dumbfoundead

Glad I checked this out, it was dope. I wanna hear the full song when/if it's done. :cheers:
It is but he doesn't want me too release it yet, he's sorting some stuff out on the track.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

That was great, how did you get to work together ?
He asked me to collab after he watched a couple of my youtube videos.

So I made the beat and sent it to him. Then, I recorded the first part of the video and he recorded the second half.

that beat was BANGIN. lovin the way u flipped that sample. keep doin u girl.

dumbfounded aight, nothin special, he's better at battlin tho imo.

nice work! i really liked what you did to the sample, i hope your work here get's you the exposure you need. I've always been tempted to leave a message in his inbox but couldn't even imagine a song concept to shop to him....hehe...

haha you go you...sample flipping queen! :D

great video and the beat was top notch as well. let us know when you get the whole track for release.

wow......dope... man I miss choppin samples up lol..that ish is live

that was dope.

good choice on lowpassing the verses with the arp, thumbs up

any money in this? is dfd shopping?

that was dope.

good choice on lowpassing the verses with the arp, thumbs up

any money in this? is dfd shopping?
The collab was just for fun but it might lead to something more concrete in the future.

---------- Post added 04-12-2010 at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-23-2010 at 01:13 PM ----------

Just to let you guys know the track has been released for Free:

http://dumbfoundead.com/track/pushin

Last edited:
For some reason this thread popped into my head again and i just wanted to give it a bump because the video is so well done and the beat is dope.

This is Dope as Fuck! This Beat is a Banger, and the dude Kills it! Well done you two.

Would like to link up, either for a feat. or Collab, I will Ghost Write, or Just spit on any Topic. any Beat, any Time. Upfront my Mixing sucks! But the Energy, Creativity and Will I bring to the Table, will surely Improve the Overall outcome. HMU, Blitz.HipHop.23@gmail.com

https://soundcloud.com/blitz-187-612050295/i-can-blitz

Peace

Blitz

Last edited:
Back