I bet you get tongue tied every time you try to say this

JAMESRRTT

How many times did it take you till you got it right? lol

bp2.jpg

"Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddly"

Last edited:
took me a few dozen times lol. ahh pun, my second favorite deceased rapper behind guru. :angel:

Last edited:
Pun's always being quoted by other rappers. "You aint go no wins in me casa." Just the other day I heard a rapper quoting the "Pack the mack in the back of the Ack"(Acura) line.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

How many times did it take you till you got it right? lol

bp2.jpg

"Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddly"

He kills that whole song. I think that song was a remake originally done by Dre and Snoop.

Last edited:
Pun's always being quoted by other rappers. "You aint go no wins in me casa." Just the other day I heard a rapper quoting the "Pack the mack in the back of the Ack"(Acura) line.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

He kills that whole song. I think that song was a remake originally done by Dre and Snoop.

Not really a remake they just re used the beat. Puns version was way better. The Dre version was for the Deep Cover soundtrack. Good movie to, Laurence Fishburne is a really good actor shame he didn't really get the roles he deserved when he was younger.

Back