I am now addicted to Trap MuziK!!!

thats not even trap tho

Let them have it. lol! Real trap music is like "too boring".......I've heard. Zaytoven is like sooooooooooooo 2007 brah. Get with the times. People had to lighten it up so it can be played in Ford Fusions and Equinoxes and stuff.....you know.....good ole college student music. It was going to happen sooner or later. Gucci kept rapping about white girls. White girls go wild. When you make music for the white girls......you get attention. When you got that Justin Bieber.......your a fake drug dealler wanna be..........according to trapstep producers. They say crack is wack. But Diplomats said they make crack music.........and trapstep producers love crack music. They just don't like crackheads.......crackheads go wild to...like drunk and hot girls. So it all makes sense.

>

You see.....that beat right there..........that foo jumped into a Delorean.........went to the future with his mpc 2000 xl................sampled the horns from Waka's "Hard in the Paint".........then he chopped it up and sped it up. Til yall hop in a Delorean to chop up some music from the future.....you ain't doing nothing.

lmao! I'm going to try that! I'm going to try and make Santana's Town by sampling Hard In The Paint.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, as Isk is kind of saying, you shouldnt take it too literally. As far as I am concerned, i am trying to develop a more flexible mindset...

All upcoming genres start by being a niche genre derived from some other stuff... then someone inside that genre gets all creative and kind of put it on a map along with organic growth of the audience...

You don't want to miss that ever changing train... even better if you can get influencial... The only issue I see with trapstyle or whatever is that too many people have the skillset to create it...

In other genres, your mastery of music (and/or technical skills in EDM) gets you ahead... So we'll see...

It would be cool if people didn't use the name. The name fuucks it up for me.

It's like putting this
ginseng.jpg

in this
odouls-300x300.jpg

And calling it root beer/edm. Hell it might be good as hell. But it's not beer.......or root beer.

But I think the music is cool.....just hate the names made up for it. So it takes away from it's (suppose to be) originality by being compared to what the name it was given.

When I saw the name dubstep........I thought it was a new form of

NOT

Somethings got to give man. Yall need to start giving shit a name. Yall too got damn lazy man!!! "Fuuck it......we will call this Metazz Rockstep". lmao!

Last edited:
That last video was fire... Paul Wall vocals lol.... Say though they gonna have to change the name to .... Trapstep...or trapstyle... But it can't be trap...alone...it's confusing

Back