How would Notorious B.I.G sound on trap beats?

It's as if you made this account just to write that comment to me. Fire back against what? My playful comment, one among hundreds being written a day? I didn't target you.. put your guard down, enjoy yourself. And who the **** is Ken Rosenburg? Not from the hood...I done invented and signed off hoods. Major shit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok thanks for your gracious reply I will do just that you sound like a man after my own heart. I really don't know who the **** is Ken Rosenburg but when I Googled DJ Polair it said that was your name and you were from Swizterland or Sweeden or some $#!% not that it matters any at all but I will take your advice and my apologies to you my friend we're good.

lol...there should be no doubt that Pac and Biggie would be on trap beats today.

Would you have expected Jay Z to make Magna Carta in 96'?

Nas and Lil Jon Collab?

Common on trapish type beat?

What world do you live in?

Do you even understand the thought process of writing raps to beats?

Or is it you assume and that's how you have "train" your brains into thinking it's set that a rapper must be "limited" to old fashion ways?

Pac lived in Atlanta................

Yall sound as if Pac wouldn't have collab with Jeezy today.....with whatever thought process you have of who Pac was....or Biggie.

And Biggie was more of a Commerical artist than anything..........without a doubt he would have a Magna Carta.

Shit man.....Biggie would have songs with Katy Perry, Gaga, Justin Timbalake and nem today.....teen pop shit....along with Cheef Keef features. A$AP would be bigger than they are now BECAUSE of Biggie if he was alive today. Hell even Odd Future collabs.

Done.

This, This & This!!!

I could actually imagine Biggie jumping on the Ace Hood hustle hard flow & shit. Ofcoure making some more Hip Hop style songs for his fans. I could imagine him making something with Justin Timberlake or Rihanna. I couldnt imagine him jumping on EDM/dance-pop though.

Pac wouldve left DR & started that Record Label he wanted with Wu-Tang, Bone Thugs & a bunch of other guys. All those people he wanted to sign were big then, he couldve had the biggest label in Hip-Hop. Pac wouldve jumped on Trap for sure.

Rick Rosss & Biggie telling a bunch of lies over trap beats, I could see it.

Never really thought about that lol

What if 2pac and Big still lived on, would they still have their own style, or would they just jump the bandwagon and do trap music?

Big was more versatile than Pac because he could rap over East Coast boom bap beats as well. However Big's 2nd album was very commercial because he was influenced by Diddy. I could see Big rapping with whoever was hot at the moment because he wanted that money and Diddy had taught him that commercial rap sells. Even though Pac made commercial songs too, I couldnt see him doing songs with Drake, Nikki Minaj etc...

^^^^I agree. Biggie is better at being a feature where as 2Pac would be better at having features. Make artist fit into to his music.

Biggie would be on every style of music that was hot.

Unlike Cube though, I think Pac and Biggie fit the southern style beats perfectly.

Yo Biggie would DESTROY trap beats. I mean he's was a punch line king before punch lines were the focus. And on trap beats you don't even need the flow just the punch lines. Plus he had a big voice. Too me The Warning was the 90s version of a trap beat.

I do think that some of the ideas of PAC and Biggie shutting down the wackiness is alittle crazy. I think we overly deify these men nowadays. I mean think neither one of them made it to 25. Think about how many average albums Nas and Jay have made in that time span. Think About how many years Dre HASN'T made an album. Think about how many average Snoop albums there have been. And don't get me started on the irrellavence of other 90s legends like Mobb Deep, Ice cube (in rap), Common (outside of Be), the whole ATCQ, the whole DeLa Soul,.

I mean not a lot of artists made it out the 90s unscathed.

So assuming Diddy wasn't raping Biggies money like he was everyone else. I'd see BIG being something like Nas. Dropping gem albums and verses but not necessarily being at the forefront of the culture or even really calling out other artists.

PAC probly wouldnt even be rapping by now. He'd be making movies in Hollywood and we'd all be waiting for his next project like Lauryn Hill or 3stacks. He made a lot of music because he was paranoid he was going to die. (turns out he had an FBI file, a beef with a whole coast, misunderstood public image, and gang affiliations so he was right).

But friends and family say he was already not trusting Suge and wanted to get out the rap game. I'm sure he would have left just like Snoop and Dre and he may not have ever went back to music. Plus Suge would hAve owned all the music PAC did had PAC been alive

if big was still alive he'd spit hot fire on anything he touched to be honest. and i'd see him on his own type of music and doubt he'd ever have a trap style beat, simply because he is a east coast rapper, not a southern rapper. think he'd be similar sounds of like kanye and jayz right now

if big was still alive he'd spit hot fire on anything he touched to be honest. and i'd see him on his own type of music and doubt he'd ever have a trap style beat, simply because he is a east coast rapper, not a southern rapper. think he'd be similar sounds of like kanye and jayz right now

Big didnt limit himself to one region or sound. He's collaboration with Bone Thugz and Harmony was one of the first to combine a popular east coast artist with a non east coast counterpart. Plus Diddy and he were about that lavish lifestyle and they both realized boom bap beats alone would not fuel that lifestyle. Jay and Kanye went pop a long time ago.

Last edited:
Jay z went over some trap shit, ive only really heard FWMYKIGI and HAM (im getting really ****ing sick of these predictable ass acronyms in hip hop lately, both on song/album titles and camp names) but it seems like the trap beats that the really og established artists use are always some sort of variation and a "post-trap" type instrumental, that doesnt have a typical orchestra/synth sound but a rather more exclusive electronic sound to it...

i think he would step his game up and rap on this kind of beats in his way , if Tupac were alive he would smash alot of whack rappers and clean up the rapgame

biggie flow if was alive to rap not in trap beat i thinke you need remixtrap beat with acapella biggie but in not a perfect beat on trap

Jay-Z and pretty much no one else. It's not a slight to Pac or Biggie. It's just I don't see them withstanding time and change. These two things conquer all artists.

Back