How much does ------ rapper charge for a feature ? Let's create a list

Beat from Benny Berg 2k-15K
Lloyd Banks $7500
Game 10K
Future 40K
Jadakiss is $4500 not 2k
Raekwon I jus did a joint with him I know hes about 6K-7500 and No I did not pay him haha
Method Man 7500-10k depending how nice u are
Layzie Bone 2500
Krayzie Bone 5k
Omarion 3500 lol
Big Sean 25K
TI 40K
Trinidad James 15K-20K
Ludacris 35-40K
RIck Ross 40K
Lil Wayne 35K
Waka 10K-12.5K
Outlawz all 3 members 4K

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-04-2013 at 10:50 PM ----------

Beat from Benny Berg 2k-15K
Lloyd Banks $7500
Game 10K
Future 40K
Jadakiss is $4500 not 2k
Raekwon I jus did a joint with him I know hes about 6K-7500 and No I did not pay him haha
Method Man 7500-10k depending how nice u are
Layzie Bone 2500
Krayzie Bone 5k
Omarion 3500 lol
Big Sean 25K
TI 40K
Ludacris 35-40K
RIck Ross 40K

List price for shows not verses or hooks the ALL refers to flight and hotel if not specified

Gucci Mane $35k
Yo Gotti $30K
R.Kelly $30k Hosting only
Plies $25,000
Rocko $17K ALL
Ace Hood $20K
MGK $15K
Ca$h Out $15K
Travis Porter $12K
Bow Wow $12K
Jadakiss $12,000
Pusha-T $12,000
Fat Joe $13,000
Roscoe Dash $11,000
Big K.R.I.T. $11K
Flavor Flav $10K
Kid Ink $8000
Omarion $8500
Juvenile $8000
Driicky Graham $7000 ALL
Twista $6000
Kevin Gates $5000
Nipsey Hussle $5500
OJ Da Juiceman $5K
Lil Scrappy $5000
Lil Mouse $5000
Stalley $4000
Gunplay $4000
K.Michelle $4000
Twerk Team $4000
Maino $4000
Cyhi the Pryne $4K
Yung Joc $4000
Lola Monroe $3500
Gorilla Zoe $3500
Dorrough $3K
DJ Unk $3000
Young Dro $3000
Pac Div $3000
Verse Simmonds $2500
Sammie $2500
Dolla Boy $2500
Diamond $2500
Hurricane Chris $2500
2-Pistols $2000
Kurtis Blow Jr. $2000
J. Bar $1500
Jaye $1000
Mr. Sipp $1000

Last edited:
Soo... all these rappers charge that much for a VERSE,

How much does pharrell,timbaland,jahill beats, boi-1da, swizz beatz, young chop, hit-boy, stargate, red one etc, charge for a BEAT? I mean a whole song beat, 3-4 min.

a verse is like 35s and they charge that much... super big producers charge 200k for a beat? lols

How much does pharrell,timbaland,jahill beats, boi-1da, swizz beatz, young chop, hit-boy, stargate, red one etc, charge for a BEAT? I mean a whole song beat, 3-4 min.

a verse is like 35s and they charge that much... super big producers charge 200k for a beat? lols

I have no clue however with the verse you also buy the name value, which sometimes or often is more important the the quality of the verse itself

I know Timbo charges 20K right now his better shit closer to 40K-50K , hit-boy 15k-20K pharrell 75K Boi 1da 5k , Drumma Boy 12K
Forgot 2 mention the Great Mannie Fresh is like 12K but u can negotiate down to 8-10K , Play N Skills 7K-10K

Last edited:
Nasty-V ; let her call you the N word and you'll get it for a sprite and some codeine

I know Timbo charges 20K right now his better shit closer to 40K-50K , hit-boy 15k-20K pharrell 75K Boi 1da 5k , Drumma Boy 12K
Forgot 2 mention the Great Mannie Fresh is like 12K but u can negotiate down to 8-10K , Play N Skills 7K-10K

Timbo 20k and pharrell 75k? damn it... they're equal man, so pharrell has the most expensive beats?

This is nothing compared to rappers... price should be higher cmon man.

Timbo 20k and pharrell 75k? damn it... they're equal man, so pharrell has the most expensive beats?

This is nothing compared to rappers... price should be higher cmon man.

Unfortunately homie it is what it is ... Timbo has been cut off by labels for a while now he not getting those big bucks anymore .. Pharrell is part of that circle if u know what I mean so ....... Max Martin and Pharell are the top dogs ... Hanz Zimmer for example charges 100K for a small score and upwards of 3M-5M for a movie thats where the big bucks are at ... thats what Im getting into right now doing movie scores big production writing music composing ....

Last edited:
i got a crooked i verse for 2500 last year still ever been used... this year i will be releasing it out :)

Unfortunately homie it is what it is ... Timbo has been cut off by labels for a while now he not getting those big bucks anymore .. Pharrell is part of that circle if u know what I mean so ....... Max Martin and Pharell are the top dogs ... Hanz Zimmer for example charges 100K for a small score and upwards of 3M-5M for a movie thats where the big bucks are at ... thats what Im getting into right now doing movie scores big production writing music composing ....
right I'm working myself up to that point to Youtube has tons of mini-movies where ppl need scores

-Coach Antonio

wwow some of these artist are alot more expensive than what you would think. and 15k - 20k for Trinidad James................................................nobody is going to pay that much for a verse from him.....Don't believe me. Just watch Nigga Nigga Nigga

right I'm working myself up to that point to Youtube has tons of mini-movies where ppl need scores

-Coach Antonio

yes sir , if u wanna do movie scores u really need to be able to write and compose music on paper and work ur way up to hiring musicians to play ur pieces if need be but Symphobia is a great way to start and getting as much vsts as possible ..... Im fortunate enough that I am able to write , compose and score my own music but that took years of hard work ... Im working on a Argentinian movie right now doing the entire score its a 35 min movie being show cased at film festivals worldwide..... the budget was decent too lol hopefully finish it by July thats my goal ...

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

wwow some of these artist are alot more expensive than what you would think. and 15k - 20k for Trinidad James................................................nobody is going to pay that much for a verse from him.....Don't believe me. Just watch Nigga Nigga Nigga

obviously but there are plenty of drug dealing rappers who got cake who would pay somebody like james 15K for a verse preying it would give them the spotlight ahha but yah he aint worth shit on a stick if u ask me ... bump

Last edited:
Unfortunately homie it is what it is ... Timbo has been cut off by labels for a while now he not getting those big bucks anymore

Timbo just signed to Rocnation?

He did like the whole album for justin timberlake 20/20?

I dont know man, just curious.

half of these rappers dont deserve 80% of that shit, krayzie bone cheaper than trinidad james and future? man **** logic

Timbo just signed to Rocnation?

He did like the whole album for justin timberlake 20/20?

I dont know man, just curious.

half of these rappers dont deserve 80% of that shit, krayzie bone cheaper than trinidad james and future? man **** logic

money is business, it's about who can draw profit, krayzie bone in 2013 is not your most relevant feature to get. It's not about who's the most legit or legendary but who is money wise worth what. Future is def worth that cause he is hot at the moment, hotness does NOT equall quality it's about who is curently the most relevant to the public. Older rappers like Wu-tang just don't sell thoat many records anymore therefore someone who is 10 times less the rapper they are is still more expansive to get cause they do more for your record from a business standpoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
money is business, it's about who can draw profit, krayzie bone in 2013 is not your most relevant feature to get. It's not about who's the most legit or legendary but who is money wise worth what. Future is def worth that cause he is hot at the moment, hotness does NOT equall quality it's about who is curently the most relevant to the public. Older rappers like Wu-tang just don't sell thoat many records anymore therefore someone who is 10 times less the rapper they are is still more expansive to get cause they do more for your record from a business standpoint.

Bump , timbo use to get 150K a beat U think Roc Nation or Justin paid him that .... not even close ! I actually just got a verse from Krayzie Bone few months back , nobody has ever heard him like this b4 its gonna be a game changer. Batman Gothem City chasing the Joker high action packed Hanz Zimmer Dany Elfman type shit ... if u guys wanna hear a preview of it chk out the hidden bonus track off of our mixtape ... starts from 3:11 seconds in the outro LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

This is an incredibly useful thread. Please keep updating it if possible. I'm in the position now where I will be looking for features for upcoming projects. What is the best way to contact people that you are interested in?

I have tried looking up an artists management, but it's difficult to find, and web contact info just doesn't work most of the time. Thing is, I have funding and I can pay these fools no problem if I could get in touch with them.

Also, are there any tips to working with artists that provide verses? I want to do it as a work for hire, but are there customary splits of points expected, etc? Any advice from the veterans would be appreciated.

Back