How many of you guys actually Buy Music?

If I like it, I buy it. Period. I buy more singles than I do albums. I'm poor as shit right now. But, I can afford about $10 or so, a month, on music. I discover a lot of music here and there. If I can't afford it at the time I'll save it to my cart on Amazon to buy at a future date.

I buy music that I believe is worth buying...so basically artists I support. My last purchase was TPAB as I'm sure is similar to a lot of people. If it's just something many people are talking about, I'll just find a download or peep it on spotify.

I buy music all the time. Not much hip hop / R&B though. I buy weird, creative shit.

The Steeldrivers is coming out in a few weeks. My favorite bluegrass band. They are bad ass.

Then there's this young Irish folk singer named SOAK. Dope.

If it's good, I buy it.

Recently I've been only been purchasing music from artist's who inspire me, but I'm a big advocate of supporting your favorite artists.

I only buy it sometimes if its on vinyl.
I downloaded literally 1000's of albums (All Genres) on an external harddrive but i dropped it accidentaly and it broke. GONE MY YEARS LONG COLLECTION!!!
That's why i don't buy for mp3's in the first place anymore.

re

I still dig and buy vinyl every week but its probably been 15 years at least since i bought any cds or new music. lol. I like to buy gear and instruments instead...

I use Slacker Radio or SoundCloud. Only money I spend on music is when I find autographed vinyl records for sale. My favorite is my Kush & Orange Juice record.

Count me. I buy albums or concert tickets sometimes when I found my love ones and when I can afford them. Huh-huh. And I just bought Bon Jovi Beijing tickets from en.damai.cn. I'm exciting to visit China and to watch the concert.

I almost never buy music. Paying for songs of itunes n shit like that is something ill never do. Physical albums is another thing thou, but they are rare nowadays

I buy indie music from Bandcamp artists.

I also buy records (both for sampling and listening).

I rarely purchase CD's or anything.. The internet has consumed my habit of purchasing physical copies... Well, besides my records.

I only buy it sometimes if its on vinyl.
I downloaded literally 1000's of albums (All Genres) on an external harddrive but i dropped it accidentaly and it broke. GONE MY YEARS LONG COLLECTION!!!
That's why i don't buy for mp3's in the first place anymore.

You never considered backing up? I have 3 back ups as a minimum

...been a minute. Nah been months since I posted but my last purchase was Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly. Listened to it on youtube and decided to do what I had not in years and put money on it (on sale $8.99 at bestbuy). After bumpin this in the ride I am glad I purchased it. Support artist/ music you enjoy listening to. I have purchase local artist music though.

It's very rare that i buy albums like i used to, but if the artist is sick with those punchlines, delivery, substance, character, and lyrical ability then i'm sure enough willing to buy the whole album. For ex. K-rino (Underground Hip-Hop Artist) Just released his 30th album in 30 years called "Makin Enemies" With that type of credibility and longevity it's a no brainer for me... So i purchased the album. It was just like i expected it to be as stated above ^^^. We need to support those who support us PERIOD!!.

Back