Is Hot Sauce A Good Followup to Young MA's Ooouuu?

biggsbeats

Young M.A had a breakthrough rookie season in 2016 coming through with her smash single “OOOUUU”. Now with the recent release of her new EP, Herstory, she looks to follow that up with another banger for her growing fan base with this year’s “Hot Sauce”.

Meet the producer behind the buzzing record:

Show Tyme On The Beat

Where you from and what was it like growing up there?

I was raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. It has its ups and downs as with any city, it helps makes you who you are.

How did you start getting to music production?

I started making beats around 10 years old. Me and my boys used to rap for fun and couldn’t find beats to rap over. I had a keyboard in my room so I figured to try to do it myself.

When you first started at it, did you have any experience playing keys and how long did it take for you to get comfortable with playing?

I never had experience playing keys. I would play with the keyboard and try to play by ear and try to figure it out on my own. It took couple years to figure it out and get it down pact.

What keyboard you was using to make beats and when did you make the transition from using a keyboard to software?

I don’t remember what kind of keyboard I was using then but I started using FL Studio in high school after a friend gave me a free version of it in 2010.

What you start making a beat, what is your creative process in terms of developing a beat?

It depends, every time I go in [the studio] it depends on the vibe, a song I heard from an artist I’m working with, it’ll depend on the current mood I’m in is what will go into the music.

How did you go about getting your first placements and start in the music industry?

What I would do is, since I didn’t have real )help, didn’t know anybody, I would actually try to reach out to everybody through email, Facebook, basically messaging everybody and from there I started making a lot of connects and relationship.

Check the rest of the my interview with him:

[EXCLUSIVE] Show Tyme On The Creation of Young M.A’s Latest Single “Hot Sauce” – Sound Plug

No i had high hopes for her at one time that quicly went away she really needs to get wit a producer that will challenge her lyically and get her away from that trap sound like pharell

Back