HipHop-Songs with hard ROCK GUITARZ!!!

Celski

Hi Producer Community,

Do you know some dope hip hop tunes with distorted (electric!) Guitars? I mean real Hip Hop songs (not Crossover like Papa Roach, Clawfinger, Linkin Park, etc.) with heavy Guitars. Please no 80-90 Songs like Walk This Way (Rund DMC) or funky cold medina ;D 2000-now

KEEP ON ROCKIN ;)

uhmm

Shop Boyz - Party Like a rockstar
Trick Daddy - Lets Go
Kid Cudi - Erase Me
Jay Z - Guns And Roses

uhmm

Shop Boyz - Party Like a rockstar
Trick Daddy - Lets Go
Kid Cudi - Erase Me
Jay Z - Guns And Roses

WOW!!!!!!!!! you are a legend and you made my day. thank you! i didnt know any of the tunes, but i love them all!! THANKS MAN!!!

Greatest one ever. Probably will never be one as bad as this. Everything comes into second place.

Brings a tear to my eye it's so epic. lmao! I can't handle all this epicness in this song.

Last edited:
no problem man.. i was thinking of a topic like this a while ago but never posted it. glad you did.

this just droped few months ago

Anyone who says that second verse dosent shit on the whole industry is a Lya! (had to say it, the song is about liars in the industry LOL)

dayum, the liar song really goes hard! i love it! I think Techn9ne also likes guitars in hip hop tracks :D THANK YOU!!!

yup your right he dose like rock. most of the time he will just have rock guitar break downs kinda like a snare roll.. in and out..

great! i'm also a big rock and even metal fan beside my hip hop love. but hip hop is my no.1. :) i know techn9ne from the 90s gfunk scene, am i right? he did a beat with roger troutman (rip),. back in the day his sound wasnt as hard as today, am i right?! :)

oh yes, a REAL classic!!!! first time i heard the beat, i that "ok, i expected more from the first rubin beat since the 80s." but the geat grew so much. now, he is one of my favorites!

This song might not be what your looking for, but it's got an electric guitar in it haha. It's a good song as well.

I'm actually producing a song right now with a rock sample.. i wanna say its the shit and it compares with waynes "So Soft" almost on the same level, but i dunno how yall would except that.. guess i need links to prove it? fuk it i dont have any links so neh'mind. ima have to post it though, i love the dudes who just came over and said "You didnt make that, its a sample" so fuklin what, it sound fukin hot as a hip hop track CTFUUUUUU

Thank God for someone posting Tech .... I've been a Technician for about 12 years ... definitely way ahead of his time.

Check out Riot Maker ... one of his better tracks with heavily distorted guitars... and Skatterman & Snug Brim killed their verses.

Back