• "Keep Ya Head Up" D.J. Daryl by Tupac

Votes: 35 8.6%
  • "Let Me Ride" Dr. Dre by Dr. Dre

Votes: 77 19.0%
  • "Dead Presidents II" Ski by Jay-Z

Votes: 82 20.2%
  • "T.R.O.Y." Pete Rock by Pete Rock and CL Smooth

Votes: 103 25.4%
  • "Kick In The Door" D.J. Premier by The Notorious B.I.G.

Votes: 34 8.4%
  • "Dreams" Kanye West by Game

Votes: 59 14.6%
  • "Triumph" RZA by Wu-Tang Clan

Votes: 41 10.1%
  • "Louder" Alchemist by Big Noyd and Prodigy

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • "Be There"(New) Havoc by Havoc

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • "The Crossroads" D.J. Unik by Bone Thugs n Harmony

Votes: 37 9.1%
  • "You Don't Know" Just Blaze by Jay-Z

Votes: 43 10.6%
  • "Throw Your Handz In The Air" Kanye West by Prodigy

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • "Uzi (Pinky Ring)" RZA by Wu-Tang Clan

Votes: 20 4.9%
  • "Dead Bodies" Alchemist by The Game and Prodigy

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • "Nas is Like" D.J. Premier by Nas

Votes: 89 22.0%

• Total voters

jaimarec

What is the greatest Hip-Hop Beat Ever?

You tell me.

I think its Kanye West's "Dreams" by the Game

-The drums are silly
-The synths are moving
-The bass is petrifying
-The guitar is masterful
-The vocal samples are perfect

What is your opinion and what do you think is the best beat ever?

Yeah Dreams is nice, that deff up there with 'Snap Ya Fingaz' and 'This Is Why I'm Hot'.

hahaha best ever?? deff not dreams

maybe let me ride by dr.dre... this could be in the top 10... i said maybe

Stréetwíze Productnz said:
Yeah Dreams is nice, that deff up there with 'Snap Ya Fingaz' and 'This Is Why I'm Hot'.
hahah i hope your kidding. Any ways I could never say what the best beat is but, i could name one of my favorites. DJ polo - Brotha On The Run by Kool G Rap.

This is gonna be a 10 page thread real quick but as far as saying what the best beat ever is, that wouldn't be fair and it would be nearly impossible. There too much dope music that has been made to select one as the all time best. At least for me, I couldn't just name one song so I'm gonna go with this. The 90's era. That era in hip hop brought us some of the dopest beats in history. That's my pick. The 90's in general.

Now that I think about it I guess I could make a case for " I Used To Love Her" as ONE of the dopest beats ever. That's just my humble opinion though, feel free to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggie one more chance. even though it was a sample. i say one more chance because when you here it everyone will resite biggie's verse no problem. to go off topic will quick and i might start an argument but this is what separates 50 from being great. he makes hits not classics. can anyone resight his verse from his greatest singles like biggie's.

lol....true but its seems like niggaz be on some timbaland this tmbaland that type **** on here too. Not hatin on Timbo but alot dudes on here mess with him hard..pause...

Mainboi23SX said:
TROY-Pete Rock

that's pretty close.

Ugh, this really is hard, cause there are so many definitions behind a great beat. You can laugh, but that dude is right about Dreams being the greatest beat, it's his opinion. Who's to say that it's not?

****....in my own opinion....I dunno, but one of em is definitely 93 Till Infinity.

actually ima add U Came Up- Big Pun, cause i've always loved dat beat.. & Electric Relaxation- ATCQ..

Back