Ginuwine LMAO!!

TeddyB2011

@TeddyBDaPrime
Let us not just pass by this and act like this didnt happen...

I had a feeling that Ginuwine wanted to hop out that seat and start dancing like Terry Cruz in white chicks

lol..............was this on TBN or something?

a motif es...........this is sad...............and they say hip hop is dead.....

Last edited:
"Tyrese.......honey......your thumbs getting a little too low.......put your hand right here......you slightly embarrassed me."

Tank over there like "no they didn't put all of that reverb on me......play it cool with the smile of "you fuucking up....can't let the nigga out though.....can't let the nigga out."

"I'm Tank dammit.......I don't complain about carrying a 250 pound keyboard........weenies get MOX8's.....that's how I got buff.........I didn't go to a gym......I carried that big ass 88 key ES up stairs, down stairs...did squats with it....how I get down......work out videos with the ES coming soon....take yall back to the small church on the corner!!!"

Ginuwine blowing invisible bubble gum and shit......."tock....yown....yown....thanks for having me....us.....tock.....yown..yown."

That's how I be when I don't get sleep and have to work hard in the heat.....start chewing that invisible bubble gum.

Last edited:
Back